Somali women obession with kpop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I started noticing alot somali girls are into this shit and i dont get why:dwill::dwill:

Theres like over 1000 boy bands and girl bands:what:

how do ya keep up with em better yet how do yall distinguish between them :heh:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
my unbiased opinion: kpop is better than most pop music today. the production value is greater than western pop. theyre so much thought put into each single, concept, music video. its overseen by so many professionals before it released to the public. the only down side is the factory like idol system, but thats also one of the pros for me tbhhhh. u just gotta stan the better groups and ure set(i dont stan for mediocrity) :mjohreally:

u can easily tell between unique faces. sometimes even two alike idols are distinguishable, once u get over urself that is.:mjohreally:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Cause they are sheeps that try to fit in. You know they hate being Somali. You hardly see a proud Somali girl. Everytime they try to fit in with different groups.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I feel like starting a brothel . Man its a waste of resources wallahi. They just sitting there 25 cents WTF. Let's regulate and make a booming business out of it.

I'm thinking big brothers. DUBAI BIG

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol shits that most annoying is when Somali women try to fit in with Madow women I cry everytime LMFAO

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Kpop is the most whackest shit ever. Wallahi I dont care if you are a cambuulo stealing halimo or a fufu from Liberia or a Nigerian from Saudi Arabia.

Kpop sucks assssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts