Somali women obession with kpop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Please don't.

After Amxaaro, whitu pigus, Hawiye, and adoons, I hate all manner of chinks and gooks the most.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Terrible music. All the boybands and girl bands look identical. It's like if there were 100 different versions of Bsckstreet Boys and Spice Girls in the west. They're all produced from a conveyor belt.

Also, no racist but they all look like each other.

Wallahi these far eastern rats are soulless creatures that's how I always viewed them
Something about these indhoyaro baffles me I could relate to all races except them something off about these people. I'm not trying to be rasict but what is that?

Lol I know quite a few Somali girls who are into Korean drama TV shows.

But what's the big deal really? Everyone has their own source of entertainment, whether it be Korean dramas, Indian Bollywood films, basketball and soccer games, or American reality TV shows.

Who cares really?

it's not that serious niggas, it's just music

Lol I know quite a few Somali girls who are into Korean drama TV shows.

But what's the big deal really? Everyone has their own source of entertainment, whether it be Korean dramas, Indian Bollywood films, basketball and soccer games, or American reality TV shows.

Who cares really?

These 2 get it, why bother people about what they like? To call it an obsession is a bit much lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Toilet Break dancing
YHjfwGt.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i just like the lyrics a lot, it;s displaced nicely, okay ain't into this genre of music so much so no judging

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts