Somali women on Tiktok with Ajnabi Husbands

I swear theirs an agenda with some of these Somali women on Tiktok with Ajnabi Husbands. They are forcing their husbands to dance to Somali music, wear Somali clothes, and speak Somali.

You never see the family or the culture of the husband. I wonder if it's a coping mechanism for these women.

:mindblown:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
They want their children to be Somali so bad.
damian doesnt go here GIF by Mean Girls

I swear theirs an agenda with some of these Somali women on Tiktok with Ajnabi Husbands. They are forcing their husbands to dance to Somali music, wear Somali clothes, and speak Somali.

You never see the family or the culture of the husband. I wonder if it's a coping mechanism for these women.

Bro are you an incel? Why are you so triggered? It shouldn't concern you with that Somali women do in their personal lives. She isn't harming you or society in anyway.

Based

VIP
They do it so frustrated faaraxs camp in the comment sections hence boosting their channel’s interactions. Also low self esteem xalimos who hate their father/brothers and feel good about themselves parading their foreign husband like they’re an exotic pet.

Same logic applies to the faaraxs who post themselves with snow bunnies wearing dirac and doing cultural dances

Last edited:
There's this one Farax with an Italian chubby chick, he's soo skinny and his hair look like it hasn't been combed for ages.. Then there's another one with a madow Kenyati chick, the other day I saw a video of him cooking canjeero for her.. All these to get attention.. Luckily I don't have tiktok but these videos are posted on Facebook and sometimes they popup in my feed.. Some Somalis on social media are embarrassing.

Yes they do wtf I see shit of Korean/Vietnamese/turkish women pushing their culture on their foreign husbands somali women are not the only ones.

I don’t know why people care. Personally if
I saw a Farax with an ajnabi and she’s wearing Dirac, I wouldn’t care. Why does it trigger you to see Somalis married out and sharing their culture with their other half?

I’m sorry, a Somali woman that marries out doesn’t cease being Somali nor does it mean she can no longer participate in her culture. I think it’s about time we stop projecting on people due to our irritation about their life choices. Believe me when they married those men and decided to create those vids, the last thing they’re thinking about is what you think.

A bit weird and their wedding you never see his side of the family wonder why

🤔🤔🤭
They do two weddings one the bride culture-theme and the other the grooms. Saw a somali girl marrying this german man, she wore a guntiino on her first wedding and second the classic white weddings dress. It's not that uncommon to see multicultural coupes do sequel weddings where they each invite family to come to one wedding.

They do it so frustrated faaraxs camp in the comment sections hence boosting their channel’s interactions. Also low self esteem xalimos who hate their father/brothers and feel good about themselves parading their foreign husband like they’re an exotic pet.

Same logic applies to the faaraxs who post themselves with snow bunnies wearing dirac and doing cultural dances

Point taken. I knew there was something off like it was forced wallahi.

I don’t know why people care. Personally if
I saw a Farax with an ajnabi and she’s wearing Dirac, I wouldn’t care. Why does it trigger you to see Somalis married out and sharing their culture with their other half?

I’m sorry, a Somali woman that marries out doesn’t cease being Somali nor does it mean she can no longer participate in her culture. I think it’s about time we stop projecting on people due to our irritation about their life choices. Believe me when they married those men and decided to create those vids, the last thing they’re thinking about is what you think.

Obviously, if they didn't care they wouldn't be making videos seeking validation. It's like that person who made a mistake now is seeking redemption, that's how it comes across, or they're trying to trigger Somali men. It just comes across is gross and forced.

Obviously, if they didn't care they wouldn't be making videos seeking validation. It's like that person who made a mistake now is seeking redemption, that's how it comes across, or they're trying to trigger Somali men. It just comes across is gross and forced.
Everyone makes videos these days. Couple vids are in and everyone and their hooyo are trying to be influencers. With enough views and engagement, they could be laughing to the bank. Even full Somali couples do this, but you’d never say they’re seeking validation. I think it’s a bit narcissistic to think that people are out to annoy you just because again you don’t like that they’ve married non Somali men. I think it’s important that we humble ourselves. Sounds a bit crazy if I thought a Farax with an ajnabi wife wearing a dirac is trying to trigger Xalimos. Like why would they think that way?

Last edited:

Trending