Somali women on Tiktok with Ajnabi Husbands

One doesn't need to constantly publicize their relationship for validation, if one is happy.
Easy to say that when money isn’t involved. Greed and influencers being able to gain lucrative deals being the main one. I do believe though that constantly showcasing your marriage can make it go down the drain despite initially being a happy one. It’s a risk.

Some Xalimos are bottom-tier wallahi. Just saw some Xalimo married to some Paki, talking crap about Somali guys and culture.

Theirs no hope for these xalimos :pacspit:

Some Xalimos are bottom-tier wallahi. Just saw some Xalimo married to some Paki, talking crap about Somali guys and culture.

Their life their choice sxb. Once that Paki puts the paws on her

She’s gonna run back to Faarax to do something about it and we ain’t gonna do a damn thing. You marry out, you automatically lose your support system

Their life their choice sxb. Once that Paki puts the paws on her

She’s gonna run back to Faarax to do something about it and we ain’t gonna do a damn thing. You marry out, you automatically lose your support system
Since when are random Faraxs a support system? What an odd point to make.
For a woman the only male support system they have are the men in her family.
Unless you personally know she’s been disowned by them, your point doesn’t make sense. Will a random Farax provide her for, take her in if he kicks her out? Of course not. Lol.

Switch off tiktok and do something good with your time sxb.. I find it quite irrelevant what some xalimo who gets bended over by an ajnabi has to say about me or my fellow Somali brothers.. Don't give your time or attention to this kind of people.

Since when are random Faraxs a support system? What an odd point to make.
For a woman the only male support system they have are the men in her family.
Unless you personally know she’s been disowned by them, your point doesn’t make sense. Will a random Farax provide her for, take her in if he kicks her out? Of course not. Lol.

A lot of these self haters don’t have men in their families that care about them hence why they marry the first Ajnabi that gives them some attention

I can link few halimos crying about Arab man abuse to some random somali sheiks on tv

I’ve always thought it was cringe when Somali people try to turn their ajnabi spouse into a great value Somali. I’ve seen it with both men and women.

If they wanted just Somali dhaqan in their household they should have married another Somali, otherwise they need to accept they are with someone of another culture and should find a way to integrate both cultures in the home not just push their culture onto the other person

I’ve always thought it was cringe when Somali people try to turn their ajnabi spouse into a great value Somali. I’ve seen it with both men and women.

If they wanted just Somali dhaqan in their household they should have married another Somali, otherwise they need to accept they are with someone of another culture and should find a way to integrate both cultures in the home not just push their culture onto the other person
One culture will always be more dominate its one of the compromises that comes with mixing out.
This compromise is non existent with another somali.
People are going to want to stick to there daqan at the end of the day so I don't see an issue with it aslong as they ain't hating on somalis of the opposite gender. Many somalis also adopt the culture of the other group so it is what it is everyone everywhere in mixed relationships do this.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
They do it because they get views and engagement on their account, simple as that. Clout is killing my people

Trending