Somali women only: Somali women have you noticed this about certain men who are throwing shade at dumarka somaliyeed?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Niggas created a whole lore about somali men.

I never saw somali women attacking abdis and I barley see ajnabis singling out xalimos. 90% the time it's just random madows on twitter I just scroll past.

It's never that serious bro log off no one is this brave about Somalis in real life unless your a victim

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Really? but I see them say they don't care and I don't see them harassing their women for going for cadaan men.
Yes they do same with hispanics, whites, asians literally all type of men insult women who go out online that's just the internet

Kisame

Plotting world domination
These guys are losers.

Mostly true. This is a lame strategy of making Somali women jealous. Plus most of our attractive Somali men are with Somali women.

If the goal is to get the attention of more ajnabi women we would need a massive PR campaign.we need attractive Somali men to become models, athletes, and actors.

These guys are losers.

Mostly true. This is a lame strategy of making Somali women jealous. Plus most of our attractive Somali men are with Somali women.

If the goal is to get the attention of more ajnabi women we would need a massive PR campaign.we need attractive Somali men to become models, athletes, and actors.

loop your actually funny and yh I agree

Kisame

Plotting world domination
loop your actually funny and yh I agree
I hopped on tiktok live a few months ago because the host want to talk about why Somali women married out.

Before I started talking to the guy I hopped on his page just look the type of content he makes. All he talks about is Somali politics and Somali culture issues. The guy is also short and ugly.

When I got the opportunity to talk all I said was "you ugly niggas are making us look bad please stop". Luckily for us he wasn't going on an incel rant but I still felt like It needed to be said. He kicked me out as soon as I said that.

On tiktok it's obvious that it's only the ugly Somali guys crying about interracial dating. These guys barely get any attention from women. Also if you're active on tiktok a majority of the Somali guys that actually look decent or are funny always have a group of Somali women that interact with their content and always hop on tiktok live with them.

How are you complaining about her liking a comment referring to an individual woman as bitter :what1:

In what world is saying she'll be murdered along with her unborn child okay just because she's with a Somali dude :drakewtf:

Trending