Somali women twerk while their kids watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anjem choudry is a spy, he blatantly said he works for mi5 he's an enemy to Muslims, humanity in general.

tumblr_n953w3YAvB1tghzbso1_500.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You and some others are very obsessed with me. Next time have the balls to @ me.
I wouldn't call it obsession it's more along the lines of incensed that you're spewing islamophobia, your disdain for Islam is quite evident.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
LMAO. So criticizing terrorism and extreme interpretation of Islam is islamophobia? Wow bye.
You should concentrate on your own people atheists, agnostics & leave Muslims & Islam alone, you seem to be on a crusade to tarnish the image of Islam while vilifying Muslims just like Ayan hersi & Fox News, you said you're irreligious, we get it, kindly leave 1.9 billion Muslim alone & no Islam & Muslims are not terrorists.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You should concentrate on your own people atheists, agnostics & leave Muslims & Islam alone, you seem to be on a crusade to tarnish the image of Islam while vilifying Muslims just like Ayan hersi & Fox News, you said you're irreligious, we get it, kindly leave 1.9 billion Muslim alone & no Islam & Muslims are not terrorists.

Stop being so emotional. I can criticize whoever I want. And I am a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending