Somali women twerk while their kids watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop being so emotional. I can criticize whoever I want. And I am a Muslim.
There's rules to this, it's like eating beef & saying I'm a vegetarian, like really. It's beyond me why you insist on being a Muslim when you don't even believe in the shariah, do you realise that in order to be a Muslim one must surrender & submit ones will to the will of Allah, as a Muslim when a matter is decreed from the most high, Muslims being a slave of Allah must replay by saying we hear & we obey, your opinion is irrelevant, you're merely a slave of Allah right?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There's rules to this, it's like eating beef & saying I'm a vegetarian, like really. It's beyond me why you insist on being a Muslim when you don't even believe in the shariah, do you realise that in order to be a Muslim one must surrender & submit ones will to the will of Allah, as a Muslim when a matter is decreed from the most high, Muslims being a slave of Allah must replay by saying we hear & we obey, your opinion is irrelevant, you're merely a slave of Allah right?

Rule? Please Islam is a religion, it's a faith. It's about ones belief. I believe in Allah. That's it. Who are you to question my deen? You are not God don't act like God. You are borderline acting like a terrorist now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Rule? Please Islam is a religion, it's a faith. It's about ones belief. I believe in Allah. That's it. Who are you to question my deen? You are not God don't act like God. You are borderline acting like a terrorist now.
I merely asked you a question, why are you getting defensive like you've got something to hide. I'll ask you again, do you believe in shariah law?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How can the word of Allah be out dated &regressive :ftw9nwa: don't insult our intelligence, you clearly have deep rooted hatred for Islam & Muslims in general.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know what Shirk means.

And I also know only God is the judge. You're not Allah so once again don't act like Allah.
You called Allahs law regressive & outdated, you clearly showed utter contempt for Allah & you expect us to believe you're Muslim? Lol you can't be serious Ayan hersi.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How can the word of Allah be out dated &regressive :ftw9nwa: don't insult our intelligence, you clearly have deep rooted hatred for Islam & Muslims in general.

Sometimes I question the sanity of you extremists. You just mentioned shirk yet here you are trying to force people, trying to judge, and putting words in peoples mouth. Only Allah know what's in my heart so once again stop acting like you know anything about my beliefs. Know your place.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Watching the vivacious Barni and the fundamentalist wahhabist Cognitive Dissonance debate about Islamic theology siilaanyolaugh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sometimes I question the sanity of you extremists. You just mentioned shirk yet here you are trying to force people, trying to judge, and putting words in peoples mouth. Only Allah know what's in my heart so once again stop acting like you know anything about my beliefs. Know your place.
Nah your place is imbedded deep within fecal matter, gaal ba tahay & you despise Islam, Muslims with a passion.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You called Allahs law regressive & outdated, you clearly showed utter contempt for Allah & you expect us to believe you're Muslim? Lol you can't be serious Ayan hersi.

There are many problems with Sharia Laws. Yes they are regressive, just look at how they are being practiced in countries where they have Sharia Law. People are constantly being flogged. Women are prosecuted for sinna without witnesses. Freedom of speech doesn't exists. How are you going to justify Sharia Laws when they are just a mean for men to keep their power? When men say women can't drive yet during the time of Ashabi women used to ride horses and camels.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
LMAO. Isn't it a sin to call a muslim a gaal? I have said I'm a muslim. You keep committing sins. I pray Allah forgives you for lying a about a muslim.
You don't believe in Allahs law shariah infact to add insult to injury you insulted it, so don't insult our intelligence, you already stated you know what shirk is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There are many problems with Sharia Laws. Yes they are regressive, just look at how they are being practiced in countries where they have Sharia Law. People are constantly being flogged. Women are prosecuted for sinna without witnesses. Freedom of speech doesn't exists. How are you going to justify Sharia Laws when they are just a mean for men to keep their power? When men say women can't drive yet during the time of Ashabi women used to ride horses and camels.
Saudi Arabia does not Implement the shariah law in its totality, they are far removed from the divine law of Allah shariah. There's no country in the world today that implements shariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.