somali-yemenite intergration

One of my decrees as grand sultan and caliph of somalia is to intergrate somalia and yemen by doing a large population switch and giving rewards for people who inter marry
AL Hashimi wallah billah tallahi you have the same mentality of a pathetic somali politician, which is arab jacayl compound with a lack of sense & pride. My ancestors would spit in your face if they saw you. When Somalis migrate to Arab countries, they alway had their identity and self-image intact . My ancestors know what they achieved. They knew who they knew that they had achieved, they knew that they were the boqortooyadii of the world. Since you hate yourself, you want Somalis to mix with Yemen, maybe to fill the void of self-hate orto help with the identity crisis you're facing. When you go to Africa, every African Muslim, regardless of the country they're from say their great great grandfather was from the lineage of the prophet Mohammed. Nobody in their right mind says that they're from Yemen, even the Arabs belittle and make fun of the yemen. You're telling a 4'9 yemen who has been coquered by every single nation known to man is better than me. I ain't looking down at them but it's nearly impossible not to since they are so short . The rest of the Arabs of the world have a better history, superior genes and finer looking women. Today mixed child you want somalis to change their macrobian features warya I know yemens who say that they're proud of their habasha dna and today you're telling me I'm inferior to them at least say the other arab but not the yemens lmao ๐Ÿคฃ

World

VIP
Somalis really donโ€™t mix with ajnabi like that. The yemeni and omani who migrated to the coast of Somalia for centuries were not mixed with and they ended up marrying the bantu from the Swahili and Mozambique coast.thatโ€™s why youโ€™ll notice cad cads tend to look half bantu half carab instead of half somali half carab.
Cad cads on average are half Somali

AL Hashimi wallah billah tallahi you have the same mentality of a pathetic somali politician, which is arab jacayl compound with a lack of sense & pride. My ancestors would spit in your face if they saw you. When Somalis migrate to Arab countries, they alway had their identity and self-image intact . My ancestors know what they achieved. They knew who they knew that they had achieved, they knew that they were the boqortooyadii of the world. Since you hate yourself, you want Somalis to mix with Yemen, maybe to fill the void of self-hate orto help with the identity crisis you're facing. When you go to Africa, every African Muslim, regardless of the country they're from say their great great grandfather was from the lineage of the prophet Mohammed. Nobody in their right mind says that they're from Yemen, even the Arabs belittle and make fun of the yemen. You're telling a 4'9 yemen who has been coquered by every single nation known to man is better than me. I ain't looking down at them but it's nearly impossible not to since they are so short . The rest of the Arabs of the world have a better history, superior genes and finer looking women. Today mixed child you want somalis to change their macrobian features warya I know yemens who say that they're proud of their habasha dna and today you're telling me I'm inferior to them at least say the other arab but not the yemens lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
To quote abu muhammad al andalusi al qahtani
My ancestors were prophets and kings of qahtan when they were in war they recited poetry that terrified their enemies like a double edged sword. This thread was a joke but it would be cool to see a lot of intergration with our neighbours

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
To quote abu muhammad al andalusi al qahtani
My ancestors were prophets and kings of qahtan when they were in war they recited poetry that terrified their enemies like a double edged sword. This thread was a joke but it would be cool to see a lot of intergration with our neighbours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis really donโ€™t mix with ajnabi like that. The yemeni and omani who migrated to the coast of Somalia for centuries were not mixed with and they ended up marrying the bantu from the Swahili and Mozambique coast.thatโ€™s why youโ€™ll notice cad cads tend to look half bantu half carab instead of half somali half carab.
Not true. They have on average 40% Somali DNA with some as much as 60%. On 23andMe, they tend to process the extra Somali DNA as Ethiopian/Eritrean. Also, the vast majority of cadcads Iโ€™ve met has at least an ethnic Somali grandmother or great grandmother.

Not gonna lie as somalia stabilizes and receives more foerign investment for devloopent and industrialization. they better prepare for yemenis leaving yemen and trying to work in somalia. Since it doesn't look like yemen in the near future will see any progress. With all the damage from the last 10 years and the fact that a group like the houthis can't govern a country.

Latest posts