Somali YOUTH harassing McDonald’s staff in the back and recording it for views. Wow

I rarely see Somali kids doing this embarrassing stuff for the net we used to at least have haya to not broadcast these dumb tiktok pranks. But damn. Reer UK where you @

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Most Somalis only been in the west <30 years and are already mostly cawaan lol

Somali Bart Simpson kkkk
Those reddit comments are something else holy f*ck bunch of grown men wishing death upon these kids wth :jcoleno:

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Most Somalis only been in the west <30 years and are already mostly cawaan lol
Genuine question. The indhoyaar have been in west 30-50 years but don’t act like this and they don’t have the deen. Why is it like this that they have akhlaaq but our kids who have the deen and tradition Do not ?

Calaami

Genuine question. The indhoyaar have been in west 30-50 years but don’t act like this and they don’t have the deen. Why is it like this that they have akhlaaq but our kids who have the deen and tradition Do not ?
Somalis follow other minorities in the West and their bad cultures. For example in America Somali boys emulate African Americans, in Scandinavia they emulate North Africans, in Canada they emulate Jamaicans, in U.K they emulate Caribbeans and Asian gangiister.

They’re just followers. Even within drug dealing they aren’t the supplier they’re the street level dealer.

Somalis follow other minorities in the West and their bad cultures. For example in America Somali boys emulate African Americans, in Scandinavia they emulate North Africans, in Canada they emulate Jamaicans, in U.K they emulate Caribbeans and Asian gangiister.

They’re just followers. Even within drug dealing they aren’t the supplier they’re the street level dealer.
How low we have come where we have no self esteem and pride in our culture that we follow others. Seriously bemusing. Alhamdulilah me and my family were raised how you should be but it breaks my heart to see kids like this. Just flipping and flapping like a flag on a ship.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes sense, indhoyaar from Korea/China/Philippines etc in the west don’t have failed societies back home so I can see why they don’t fall into degeneracy mostly as they can be proud. But…it’s still somewhat of a copout IMO. You can’t blame your behaviour on your homeland half the world away when these kids probably have never visited

reer

VIP

uk faraxs wearing durags and emulating jamaicans will also insult them and say "we are beefing with those jereers" :deadrose:

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
That makes sense, indhoyaar from Korea/China/Philippines etc in the west don’t have failed societies back home so I can see why they don’t fall into degeneracy mostly as they can be proud. But…it’s still somewhat of a copout IMO. You can’t blame your behaviour on your homeland half the world away when these kids probably have never visited
It’s definitely a failure on the parents.

Calaami

What I noticed about indhoyar are that the successful ones make themselves available to the community when they don’t have to. It could be a Korean doctor letting Korean students shadow him and get a recommendation letter, getting an internship from them, etc. They give back their knowledge.

In the Somali community our success stories keep to themselves and don’t offer themselves to the community. Children have to see something to believe it, then they can achieve it. If all you see is shit you’ll become shit.

Trending