Somali YOUTH harassing McDonald’s staff in the back and recording it for views. Wow

World

VIP
so syria,iraqi,lebanon also don't have deen and tradition
Somalis just be killing each other who are Sunni Shafi’i Muslims, no real difference between us. Syria is Alawite/Shia/Sunni/Christian/Druze with Russians, Saudis, Iranians, Americans all supporting different factions. Likewise with Iraq and Lebanon.

Then why do the Eritreans and Haitians families have relatively disciplined kids? They come from gaajo environments.
Ertireans may be disciplined in Canada ( most likely because only the more wealthy ones were able to come to north america) but this is not true everywhere. We have one of the largest european eritrean diaspora in switzerland here, more than 40'000 and they are the one of the most despised and least integrated in the country, some years ago only 10% of them worked and most of them were on welfare. The swiss media spends half of the year talking about "integration issues of eritreans". It has become so bad that the government specifically changed the immigration laws ( specifically on eritrean national service) just so they could deport most of them :pachah1:

This is what happens when you let your children identify with madow culture and identity, you start to degrade yourself and your own culture which values a level of self respect.

why do you think your parents didn’t like it when you listened to rap music and acted like you were just another victimised madow? Cause they knew this was the implications, a generation of kids who lost their own deen/culture/identity for something much worse.

associating with victimised identities is the first step towards a community going towards a worse path.

I saw this video while scrolling on reddit's front page this morning, I was pondering if they were Somali or not. I really hope they aren't because that's another embarrassing blow

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
IMG_1280.jpeg

Last edited:
Me and my ignorant friend used to do some stupid like that at that age too but we never recorded like wtf lool

I dont think this behavior really reflect on the parents, they just tend to give the boys too much
freedom and rarely keep up with ppl their boys surround themselves around

World

VIP
How do you know they are Somali?

I hate how if a criminal or degenerate looks a tiny bit East African, Somalis will be quick to claim them and say they are one of us. It’s like you a badge of honour for you guys.

There is no indication that these kids are Somali, they don’t use Somali words, or say the word wallahi, or have Somali wristbands, we don’t know their names. I’ve seen Jamaicans that look as Somali as them.

How do you know they are Somali?

I hate how if a criminal or degenerate looks a tiny bit East African, Somalis will be quick to claim them and say they are one of us. It’s like you a badge of honour for you guys.

There is no indication that these kids are Somali, they don’t use Somali words, or say the word wallahi, or have Somali wristbands, we don’t know their names.
Kid with the phone looks habeshi in fact. He’s probably from tigray or eritrea. These guys been swarming the city recently

Blaming madows on here for Somalis acting up? Black Americans being hated on here despite them having virtually having done nothing to Somalis is just one big lol.

There are barely any Haitians in Sweden compared to other western countries. I grew up with dozens of Haitians. They are model Blacks. Haitians and Eritreans don't break down the family structure compared to Somalis. Eritreans are no where near as crazy. I hope one day you and the others realize the importance of the two parent households and involved parenting. "Gaajo environments" is BS.

You're going to learn the truth eventually. My message is for those who are willing to listen and mold their brain earlier rather than later.

:mjpls:
Habeshas, my opinion of them aside as a culture, I respect how they move here in Minnesota, little to no crime committed by them, tight family structure, generally run good buisnesses and are relatively diverse about it, keep a low profile and are generally not all that much degenerate for being mostly gaalo on top of seeing a lot of them do really well at school here, a lot of them attend the u of m here with me

World

VIP
Habeshas, my opinion of them aside as a culture, I respect how they move here in Minnesota, little to no crime committed by them, tight family structure, generally run good buisnesses and are relatively diverse about it, keep a low profile and are generally not all that much degenerate for being mostly gaalo on top of seeing a lot of them do really well at school here, a lot of them attend the u of m here with me
^
this user is an Oromo.

^
this user is an Oromo.
I put my opinion on them aside as a people, why would I carry on my hate for habeshas in Minnesota, most Somalis my age are hella tight with Eritreans here at the u of m, and altough Ethiopian habehsa tend to be a little more insular and distant to other horners, they are generally cool here to my face. Idk if you know this but in the west, people will largely put aside political differences for the most part, too many bills and other thing to worry about here

GemState

36/21
VIP
What I noticed about indhoyar are that the successful ones make themselves available to the community when they don’t have to. It could be a Korean doctor letting Korean students shadow him and get a recommendation letter, getting an internship from them, etc. They give back their knowledge.

In the Somali community our success stories keep to themselves and don’t offer themselves to the community. Children have to see something to believe it, then they can achieve it. If all you see is shit you’ll become shit.
We're getting a lot better. Somali's preformed higher than the national average at GCSE's (exam taken at 16), and have shown remarkable improvement over the years. This trend will carry on into A-Levels and University as well. Starting to see tons of Somali's taking STEM subjects and going on to University.

1681625053159.png

This is despite the fact a lot of these kids aren't even fluent

1681625569688.png

Last edited:

Based

VIP
The UK is a country with no laws basically Somalia notice the Indian calling the cops but they didn't arrive and you can see the monkeys are walking away with a big fat smile at the end of the video
Relax “LasanoodBoy”, you’re not the frustrated cadaan dude you think you are

Trending

Latest posts