Somali YOUTH harassing McDonald’s staff in the back and recording it for views. Wow

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The UK is a country with no laws basically Somalia notice the Indian calling the cops but they didn't arrive and you can see the monkeys are walking away with a big fat smile at the end of the video
calling kids monkeys who doing dumb shit is disgusting sxb, cadaan kids do far worse shit but they don't get media coverage

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You can tell that they are full of hormones that makes them stupid. Give them 5-7 years to mature .

What I noticed about indhoyar are that the successful ones make themselves available to the community when they don’t have to. It could be a Korean doctor letting Korean students shadow him and get a recommendation letter, getting an internship from them, etc. They give back their knowledge.

In the Somali community our success stories keep to themselves and don’t offer themselves to the community. Children have to see something to believe it, then they can achieve it. If all you see is shit you’ll become shit.
This is a very very good point. Thanks for bringing this up. There isn’t a proper ‘community outreach’

A lack of good father/mother figures and misdirected/neutered shame culture is what results in this.

If young man do not view his father as a good role model, he will emulate rappers, criminals, and thugs. The procedure is the same whether the child is nerdy or introverted; they may extol historical luminaries or extremist leaders.

Since our parents escaped a conflict zone and lacked the educational resources, many of the younger generation were products of "going with the flow"; nearly none of us were raised by educated parents who planned the number of children and how they will raise them.

They are not to be held accountable because it is by will of Allah.

I like shame culture, but most people have an issue with it when it's misdirected and goes in the wrong direction. When it ought to be directed at:
  • Rappers
  • Dhil0s
  • Criminals
  • Shaqo la’n
  • Murtads
  • Cringy people
Who will not be held accountable ? If kids, of course as it is until puberty where you aren’t but do you mean the adults ?

it's not about having great father, if u immigrant u will be placed in gaajo neighborhood with gaajo people, the people u hang with the most being u friends and Environments makes u as person not u family they don't have that much of influence on you
That’s weak excuse brother. We Somalis all know even without father, we are NOT the same as these other gaalo. We have a culture that stretches thousands of years. It’s lazy to blame environment. Every one is born with a brain to critically think

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
kkkkk :pachah1: :deadrose: this has to be the funniest take i ever seen, u really don't know haitians and deff not eritreans, we have them in sweden they same as somalis

There are barely any Haitians in Sweden compared to other western countries. I grew up with dozens of Haitians. They are model Blacks. Haitians and Eritreans don't break down the family structure compared to Somalis. Eritreans are no where near as crazy. I hope one day you and the others realize the importance of the two parent households and involved parenting. "Gaajo environments" is BS.

You're going to learn the truth eventually. My message is for those who are willing to listen and mold their brain earlier rather than later.

:mjpls:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Isn’t our culture the same ? You’re in dugsi until 15/16 normally.
Dugsi most of the time is a money sink. They get taught how to read the Quran but don't understand it. They cant speak the Arabic language. Very minimal tafsir. Basic understanding of the prophets and their message.

Now you mirror that with islamic schools during the islamic golden age. Where philosophy and Quran/Hadith Sciences and much more is taught.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Who will not be held accountable ? If kids, of course as it is until puberty where you aren’t but do you mean the adults ?
Nobody, our parents had been dealt a bad card. We shouldn't hate them for their lack of knowledge. We should just try and better our community.

The kids shouldn't be blamed they don't know as their are still unaware of the world.

Somalis need a generational figure to guided the young men who have no father figure or they will follow bad influences.

Nobody, our parents had been dealt a bad card. We shouldn't hate them for their lack of knowledge. We should just try and better our community.

The kids shouldn't be blamed they don't know as their are still unaware of the world.

Somalis need a generational figure to guided the young men who have no father figure or they will follow bad influences.
Big facts. It’s a duty amongst the ‘successful’ diaspora but as someone else wrote in this thread many of the success stories keep it to themselves and don’t branch out

there’s only one person in the video that is Somali the rest are not but you guys love to claim every degenerate
Nope. The camerman, the first guy behind him and the 3rd guy behind 2nd are all Somali. This also took place in Harlesden a Somali concentrated area. Like Minneapolis in US

A lack of good father/mother figures and misdirected/neutered shame culture is what results in this. If young man do not view his father as a good role model, he will emulate rappers, criminals, and thugs. The procedure is the same whether the child is nerdy or introverted; they may extol historical luminaries or extremist leaders. Since our parents escaped a conflict zone and lacked the educational resources, many of the younger generation were products of "going with the flow"; nearly none of us were raised by educated parents who planned the number of children and how they will raise them. They are not to be held accountable because it is by will of Allah. I like shame culture, but most people have an issue with it when it's misdirected and goes in the wrong direction. When it ought to be directed at:
  • Rappers
  • Dhil0s
  • Criminals
  • Shaqo la’n
  • Murtads
  • Cringy people

Well the shaqo la’n part is definitely you , you are on here 24 / 7 .

take your own advice

peace and salutations

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I have to disagree too. Habesha’s are also from gaajo countries but their children aren’t as involved in criminal activities like some Somali young boys here for example.
they are as much as any group in sweden and their woman kkkkk am pretty sure father doesn't let his daughter go wild, yall just wanna insult somalis and praise ajnabis

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
There are barely any Haitians in Sweden compared to other western countries. I grew up with dozens of Haitians. They are model Blacks. Haitians and Eritreans don't break down the family structure compared to Somalis. Eritreans are no where near as crazy. I hope one day you and the others realize the importance of the two parent households and involved parenting. "Gaajo environments" is BS.

You're going to learn the truth eventually. My message is for those who are willing to listen and mold their brain earlier rather than later.

:mjpls:
u never met eritrean stop spreading lies, always wanna dehumanize somalis, kkk why did u cut my other part cuz u know it's true :pachah1:never seen present fathers who let their daughters go crazy kkkk and u defending people who are known for sixir and balaayo by everyone even AA

Last edited:
Nope. The camerman, the first guy behind him and the 3rd guy behind 2nd are all Somali. This also took place in Harlesden a Somali concentrated area. Like Minneapolis in US
I think I know about Harlesden as I live near the area. The guy holding the camera is not Somali he’s said so himself. Like I said only one person in that video is Somali but you guys jump on everything. I’m sure Somalis will post this on Twitter as they love attention

World

VIP
Genuine question. The indhoyaar have been in west 30-50 years but don’t act like this and they don’t have the deen. Why is it like this that they have akhlaaq but our kids who have the deen and tradition Do not ?
Lol, who told you Somalis have deen and tradition? U think we would be a failed state if we did?

Trending

Latest posts