Somalia Affair

Guys, not to sound stupid, but I did not know about the torture that peacekeepers inflicted onto Somalis during our time of struggle in the 90s. From Americans, Canadians, Belgians even fucking Pakistanis? I get why you lot are anti-non-Somali. I've never felt so betrayed. Imagine committing unspeakable acts of violence on Miskeen people. On kids. Raping them, mutilating them. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm seriously heartbroken. Somalia Affair Wikipedia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sad Inside Out GIF

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Guys, not to sound stupid, but I did not know about the torture that peacekeepers inflicted onto Somalis during our time of struggle in the 90s. From Americans, Canadians, Belgians even fucking Pakistanis? I get why you lot are anti-non-Somali. I've never felt so betrayed. Imagine committing unspeakable acts of violence on Miskeen people. On kids. Raping them, mutilating them. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm seriously heartbroken. Somalia Affair Wikipedia
I’ve seen the pictures online 💔💔

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Lol what the hell you talking about.
Those peacekeepers have done nothing compared to somali on somali 🤦‍♂️

Trending