Somalia Affair

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
My point is ajanbis don't remotely compare to what we've done to each other and bringing up whatever they've done(unless it's holding us back now in real time) is pointless. Discussing how to deal with somali on somali revenge is the best way to go. I get that some of these niggas have done atrocious acts, but they were only able to because, again, somalis, were weak as a collective, people will do what they can get away with and screaming "that's wrong" hasn't saved the poor gazans yet and it's never saved anybody.

We as an ethnicity need to come from a place of strength and understand the fact that whatever has happened to us, truly, we did to ourselves by making ourselves weak.

I wasn't singling out aideed don't worry 👀
There were other clowns doing what he did too.
Somalis are the strongest together.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Somalis are the strongest together.
Ye, especially now that we are broke af compared to everybody around us, coming together is our last chance before we get totally left behind by the world for a long ass time. Africa is going to become highly advanced, and it's started already what with how many african nations having revolutions.

Yes cry about how American crusaders battled General Caydiid to a Gaal foreignerView attachment 345368

These people need to know their limits. Very comfortable
Holy creep hahaha I still stand by it. You can die mad about it loser. And it's not like its fucking mandatory in Islam get off my dick
I wouldn't be surprised if he/she was a fed. They've been evolving lately 👀
You guys think everyone is fed. Of all fucking posts on here this is a fed post?

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I am. Literally only got on this site to find out about something related to Djibouti. I don't why these dickheads are on my ass.
So just to clarify, you aren't somali
96htho.jpg

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Guys, not to sound stupid, but I did not know about the torture that peacekeepers inflicted onto Somalis during our time of struggle in the 90s. From Americans, Canadians, Belgians even fucking Pakistanis? I get why you lot are anti-non-Somali. I've never felt so betrayed. Imagine committing unspeakable acts of violence on Miskeen people. On kids. Raping them, mutilating them. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm seriously heartbroken. Somalia Affair Wikipedia
"Our" time of struggle, what this nigga mean

Also "I've never felt so betrayed", the hell 🤦‍♂️

What do you need to know about Djibouti? You should learn about your own Gaal shithole
that's where my family is from are you stupid.
ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION

WHAT ARE YOU
Yes I am Somali
"Our" time of struggle, what this nigga mean

Also "I've never felt so betrayed", the hell 🤦‍♂️
Do somalis not live djibouti is djibouti not a somali country. I need you to think Sa_Male. i'm not a "me djiboutian je suis francais me no somali" fag cause i can recognize we are one ethnicity. i don't know wtf khaemqaanis is on

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

Yes I am Somali

Do somalis not live djibouti is djibouti not a somali country. I need you to think Sa_Male. i'm not a "me djiboutian je suis francais me no somali" fag cause i can recognize we are one ethnicity. i don't know wtf khaemqaanis is on
:0

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

Yes I am Somali

You're a "Djiboutian" now. But not a Somali, and God forbid, an Ciise

Trending

Latest posts