Somalia is ready for a female leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Hold on:whoa: where were their wives, mothers, sisters and daughters? if they gave them hell at home this would not have happened. they're just as guilty:ufdup:
How is it their fault their men were useless??? :draketf:
Let them try to fix it for once and see what happens:mjohreally:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Yeah the reason they're useless is because their hooyo didn't hug them enough:comeon:
Lets take all accountability away from Somali men and coddle them :pacspit:

hug and coddle them kuteh:umwhat:

its not the lack of koolklooyo, but the koolkoolyo it self. when your man comes home telling you ''abaayo we made it'', we are selling gabdhaha somaaliyeed to Saudi and you celebrate it with him, then i would think i have the right to give some kind of blame to the other party since we both know the first is guilty no matter how you twist it.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
hug and coddle them kuteh:umwhat:

its not the lack of koolklooyo, but the koolkoolyo it self. when your man comes home telling you ''abaayo we made it'', we are selling gabdhaha somaaliyeed to Saudi and you celebrate it with him, then i would think i have the right to give some kind of blame to the other party since we both know the first is guilty no matter how you twist it.
If you seriously believe Somali women celebrated other Somali women getting sold of like cattle BY Somali men, you're dumb as f*ck:eminemdamn:
At the end of the day it was the SOMALI MEN that fucked up don't get your story twisted.:hova:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
If you seriously believe Somali women celebrated other Somali women getting sold of like cattle BY Somali men, you're dumb as f*ck:eminemdamn:
At the end of the day it was the SOMALI MEN that fucked up don't get your story twisted.:hova:
:idontlike:
whoever's family getting paid is celebrating whether man or woman. the rest of us are here complaining nin iyo daag :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.