Somalia population passes 18 million

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i wish we had a real census instead of estimation, i always thought our population is no more than 12 million :)

GemState

36/21
VIP
There's 1.2 million Somali births a year.

Russia had 1.4 million births to put into context how fast population growth is

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You are beyond stupid, you do know that there are actual humans in Somalia who have to daily face the reality of having little no real education, lack of medical care and job opportunities. They're not some little puppets or meaningless statistics you diaspora "somaliweyn" freaks can fantasize ruling over.

Are you retarded 250k people died from famine last year imagine how bad the numbers would be if our population was bigger

Geopolitics sisters. There is a reason why the cadaan man complains about their dwindling numbers and why the chinese can easily subjugate the uighurs. There is power in numbers.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
There's 1.2 million Somali births a year.

Russia had 1.4 million births to put into context how fast population growth is

China with a population of 1.412 billion people only had 9.56 million births. Total somali population is not even 1% of china, all of us would nicely fit to Beijing or Shanghai.

Crazy part is our numbers of births is increasing year by year continuing for decades while this behemoth of an country is having the reverse. Asian century stops in 2050.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
China with a population of 1.412 billion people only had 9.56 million births. Total somali population is not even 1% of china, all of us would nicely fit to Beijing or Shanghai.

Crazy part is our numbers of births is increasing year by year continuing for decades while this behemoth of an country is having the reverse. Asian century stops in 2050.
Quality over quantity. Focus on stabilizing the region and educating the population we have first before worrying about demographics. In fact having a smaller population is beneficial as there's more chances for opportunities. There's a reason why Chinese and Indians are emigrating in droves.

FWIW I think our numbers are overinflated.

Last edited:
Strength in numbers I wonder what percentage of births in Ethiopia are from Somalis I think we have the youngest population in Africa next 20 years look bright

You can get away with being a failed state and being the white man's burden at 10 million. You can't with 50 million.
Cope with it we will multiply in the thousands and expand further into africa reclaiming land lost to the bantu expansion
878F2AB3-9273-448E-8308-6947ED569797.jpeg

Look at the Tutsi of central Africa. They are Cushites almost look exactly like Somali but are surrounded by bantu tribes. This is because Cushites controlled most of the continent from The horn to central Africa to Mozambique while the Khoisan controlled the whole South. The bantu discovered agriculture so their populations exploded and started moving pushing Cushites to the horn and Koisan to the Kalahari.

It happens everywhere in the world. Farming societies always win. Pastrolilsts can't keep up with the populations of farmers.

but we are not that langaab. We are pretty big not as big as Bantu or Semites but we are atleast bigger than Nilotics thanks to Oromo

70 Million is not that small and we will reach 100 million in less than 50 years because of our high birth rate

Cope with it we will multiply in the thousands and expand further into africa reclaiming land lost to the bantu expansion
View attachment 273911

Look at the Tutsi of central Africa. They are Cushites almost look exactly like Somali but are surrounded by bantu tribes. This is because Cushites controlled most of the continent from The horn to central Africa to Mozambique while the Khoisan controlled the whole South. The bantu discovered agriculture so their populations exploded and started moving pushing Cushites to the horn and Koisan to the Kalahari.

It happens everywhere in the world. Farming societies always win. Pastrolilsts can't keep up with the populations of farmers.

but we are not that langaab. We are pretty big not as big as Bantu or Semites but we are atleast bigger than Nilotics thanks to Oromo

70 Million is not that small and we will reach 100 million in less than 50 years because of our high birth rate
Somalis need to start using condoms instead of selfishly letting their small childeren starve to death or die from poverty constantly begging westerns for aid, either be a man and rebuild your country or stop breeding like fucking rabbits and spreading your semen everywhere. Too many young somalis dying from thariib because their government failed them, @AbdiFreedom I now fully understand why you think the way you do, these people's stupidity is exhausting it's not even funny anymore.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
View attachment 273911

I think most of that growth is from Somali Bantus. If that's the case, I approve of the exponential increase.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
View attachment 273911

We will conquer the east! From Sudan to Mozambique there will only be horners

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Why do you love Bantu and white people:kodaksmiley:

They are God's gift to Earth.

@malab you were right. Abdigaaldoon definitely deserved a place in that mentally enslaved Cadaan cucks list I made.

Please do. I insist and I am on my knees begging you to do so. It is my honour and privilege. It will separate me from the eastern animals. I am tired and offended of people automatically assuming I'm one of them just because I look like them, albeit a more handsome version. What kind of logic is that? I will never be a Somali NPC even if my life depended on it.

:trumpsmirk: