Somalia rewrites history on Somaliland's independence day

Northern regions? Plural? Did multiple regions gain independence? Which regions? Puntland?

:draketf:

Southern regions? Like Jubbaland?

You hiding Italian Somaliland too? Damn.
:farmajoyaab:

I don't even know why they are bothering. Should have just said it's independence week, nothing further.

How can you lie so openly?

Last edited:
You do know British Somaliland was divided into regions or were you born yesterday?

:dead:
Did these regions gain independence? Did regions unite?
Did you learn English yesterday? I know Fiqi can't speak it but the person on the twitter account can.

bbc running GIF by britbox

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

Northern regions? Plural? Did multiple regions gain independence? Which regions? Puntland?

:draketf:

Southern regions? Like Jubbaland?

You hiding Italian Somaliland too? Damn.
:farmajoyaab:

I don't even know why they are bothering. Should have just said it's independence week, nothing further.

How can you lie so openly?
Why are you even celebrating 26 June? you wanted to be part of British territory. It was heroes like Sayyid Muhammed Abdullahi Hassan aka Mad Mullah who fought for the liberation of Somalis and it was the Awale flag that was raised on this day.

Go and celebrate your fake May Day instead you traitor :childplease:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Did these regions gain independence? Did regions unite?
Did you learn English yesterday? I know Fiqi can't speak it but the person on the twitter account can.

bbc running GIF by britbox

Those colonial regions did get independence, just like how the cities in that colony got independence, just like how the individuals in the colony got independence.

Those colonial regions did get independence, just like how the cities in that colony got independence, just like how the individuals in the colony got independence.

1719353811207.png

Somaliland's independence was gained by the termination of protection over the Somaliland Protectorate. The Somaliland protectorate became an independent country (not regions).

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
hes black
Nah, ninkaan afrikaan ma ahan. Waa hindi 2 dollar saacadii la siiyo sababtuuna waaye ingiriis fiican uuba ku hadlaa. Cawal waxaan umoode inuu kuwii cawanaada deriskeena ah laakiin kuwaas maba yaqaanaan afka ingiriiska.

You can just sense markii qofka aad lahedleesid inuu soomali yahay. This person aint that. He is a bot.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Nothing that minister account said was wrong 😂 who’s flag did we rise on June 26th 1960???

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Why are you even celebrating 26 June? you wanted to be part of British territory. It was heroes like Sayyid Muhammed Abdullahi Hassan aka Mad Mullah who fought for the liberation of Somalis and it was the Awale flag that was raised on this day.

Go and celebrate your fake May Day instead you traitor :childplease:
Eastern Isaaq clans made up a portion of the dervish including the sultan of habar yoonis who I’m pretty sure was killed in battle fighting the British.