Somalia: Same-Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to Somalia. Why don't you go there to your native country? Or ask KSA? Or UAE ? Or Kuwait? Or Qatar? Or Indonesia? Or Malaysia? Or Djibouti? Or Bosnia? Or Brunei? Or the 50 other Muslim countries?

Why the hell are you in the atheist homosexual loving West?
I'm here to remind lost souls as yourself of the light that is Al-Islam.
That's my duty. I'm needed here not KSA or Somalia
:whoa:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@Sidi Dirir ok just explain to me why you want to live with gaalo and gays and atheists and people you despise and are told to despise by your holy book? Forget about the freedoms us kaafir guarantee you. Forget about the amazing quality of life we give you. Why do you want to have a kaafir as your neighbor but still want to curse him?

I get along with galos. I dispise homos not galos. If am not wrong one of the biggest political parties in the states hate homosexuals. Is just freedom rights given to us.

I get along with galos. I dispise homos not galos. If am not wrong one of the biggest political parties in the states hate homosexuals. Is just freedom rights given to us.

You hate gaalos. Your holy book says don't make friends with the kufaar. Why are you here?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You hate gaalos. Your holy book says don't make friends with the kufaar. Why are you here?

For me it has nothing to do with religion whatsoever. But, my own-perspective moral way of going at things. All these beautiful women and s exist. Smh

Besides Quran says no compulsion in religion. Hence you're the one projecting religion here. Desperate time's call for desperate measure.

My countries kulaha. you're from Somalia and as far as i know somalis destroyed Somalia.
They are on the team aren't they since it's West v East.
Like you folks aren't claiming the gayness of some random Western nation you don't even live in.

oh, nvm. I forgot you lot were a bunch of hypocrites.:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Some of the lamest propaganda I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Shabaab has ensured Somalia will never be a theocratic Saudi Arabia style state.

For me it has nothing to do with religion whatsoever. But, my own-perspective moral way of going at things. All these beautiful women and s exist. Smh

Besides Quran says no compulsion in religion. Hence you're the one projecting religion here. Desperate time's call for desperate measure.

You want to talk about morals?

Explain the Turkish bombings at the airport just today that killed 50 innocents. Forget about the tens of thousands of other bombings.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You want to talk about morals?

Explain the Turkish bombings at the airport just today that killed 50 innocents. Forget about the tens of thousands of other bombings.

WTF Kurdish terrorist bombing his cousin how does that apply to me?

I'm individual I speak for myself.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What is so bad about feminism. Somalia needs it. Women have to work, participate in politics and most of all have women's rights. Somalia lacks all of that. When a woman gets raped we blame her. Abortion is needed.
I totally agree with you on women's rights cause keeping 50% of your potential workforce at home is a hugs net loss. Also for god sake change that avatar, it's creeping me the f*ck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.