Somalia should ally with Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We shouldn't waste our time with China and other yar yars. Go for the big boys, Israel.

I support Puntland and Israel ally. I hope our leaders consider this.

eGL2e8tSDl6A7e5_dSrHV8UG7nbPuRnuCjURdHcpIQDBmobxmruSe8bB8uwii3wVEBlzGm-6pzESKYzq4x_uVRxyKSJwUz4MHs7XyflHw3HOZvbxEwsod92a14QBMk_hpyIOygqSduto1utxnNiQ0nb0Lh_k36M27zAoQGO7kfHb=w234-h170-nc

The BRICS countries would be nice to ally with. They probably wouldn't consider Israel because of the Palestine situation.

I have a "I ❤️ Israel" t-shirt that I weart outside proudly. I love seeing the looks on Arabs when they see a Somali guy wearing a "I ❤️ Israel" shirt.

The BRICS countries would be nice to ally with. They probably wouldn't consider Israel because of the Palestine situation.

Brazil is having economic problems last i heard...

Russia is a bully nation run by an inbred langaab who thinks he's a tsar.

India is a fast growing economy that can land a drone on a planet BUTT can't land a shit

China are indharyar who want to control africa before the American navy blockades the south China sea and CUCKS THEM in the process

South African niggas are killing us Malis

Let's do it!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The only oyster here is the one that you possess in between your thighs so you have the world in between your legs as the saying goes the world is your oyster kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending