Somalia should ally with Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because Israel and Somalia both have similar ambitions (occupation of ancestral foreign land). Israel would be a great ally in our Greater Somalia goals. The only reason we support the Palestinians is because they're Muslims and Arabs.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's funny because Israel and Somalia both have similar ambitions (occupation of ancestral foreign land). Israel would be a great ally in our Greater Somalia goals. The only reason we support the Palestinians is because they're Muslims and Arabs.
Excuse me? Greater Somalia is not about stealing other peoples land, it's about freeing OUR land from foreign occupation.

Excuse me? Greater Somalia is not about stealing other peoples land, it's about freeing OUR land from foreign occupation.

Israelis say the same since it's their ancestral homeland. You could say that the Israeli land has been under occupation by Palestinians for a very long time now.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Israelis say the same since it's their ancestral homeland. You could say that the Israeli land has been under occupation by Palestinians for a very long time now.
Ogaden:

"Ethnic groups include Somalis (97.2%), Amhara (0.66%), Oromo (0.46%), foreign-born Somalis (0.20%) and Gurages (0.12%). Somali was spoken by 96.82% of the inhabitants."

NFD:

"As of 2009, the North Eastern Province has a population of 2,310,757 residents.[10] It is almost entirely inhabited by ethnic Somalis. The main Somali clans in the area are the Ogaden Almost 893,344, Garre, 27,230 and Degodia 100,400."

You can't compare Israel to Greater Somalia, since our land is almost entirely inhabited by ethnic Somalis, but the colonials split us up.

Ogaden:

"Ethnic groups include Somalis (97.2%), Amhara (0.66%), Oromo (0.46%), foreign-born Somalis (0.20%) and Gurages (0.12%). Somali was spoken by 96.82% of the inhabitants."

NFD:

"As of 2009, the North Eastern Province has a population of 2,310,757 residents.[10] It is almost entirely inhabited by ethnic Somalis. The main Somali clans in the area are the Ogaden Almost 893,344, Garre, 27,230 and Degodia 100,400."

So you're basically telling me that if Somalis weren't the majority ethnic groups in those regions, you'd give up your claims?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So you're basically telling me that if Somalis weren't the majority ethnic groups in those regions, you'd give up your claims?
That would be me claiming land that doesn't belong to me. So of course I wouldn't. But, the Somali ethnic group make up over 98 % of the population in those regions. It was the British who gave those regions away.

Allying with isreal is the dumbest thing in the world it's one small Nation with no resources we can just say that it's not isreal and Palestin and we can ally with all of the the Muslim world

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
  1. To be honest, I would rather we don't have a relationship with them because they tend to have one-sided deals. US@ is giving them 38 bil so they can stop building settlements in P@lestinian territories, and they still are building settlements.
  2. Somalia has nothing to offer these people so they would not be interested anyway
  3. We should focus on strengthening our ties with Japan, Korea, India, Malaysia, Turkey, Gulf Arabs, some European countries, and other African countries

1. To be honest, I would rather we don't have a relationship with them because they tend to have one-sided deals. US@ is giving them 38 bil so they can stop building settlements in P@lestinian territories, and they still are building settlements.
  2. Somalia has nothing to offer these people so they would not be interested anyway
  3. We should focus on strengthening our ties with Japan, Korea, India, Malaysia, Turkey, Gulf Arabs, some European countries, and other African countries

Gulf arabs? Really bro? We need to cut off ties with those disgusting wahhabis who fund terrorism all around the world:kodaksmiley:

We could learn a thing or two from the Israelis. They're a technological superpower in the Middle east. If we open relations with them our businesses can collaborate & do joint ventures with israeli companies. In the long-term, relations with them will allow us to have access to great technology & investment in new industries to diversify our economy.

However, i guess the catch will be that we'll have to be "officially" neutral on the Israel-Palestine dispute.

Last edited:
We could learn a thing or two from the Israelis. They're a technological superpower in Middle east. If we open relations with them our businesses can collaborate & do joint ventures with israeli companies. In the long-term, relations with them will allow us to have access to great technology & investment in new industries to diversify our economy.

However, i guess the catch will be that we'll have to be "officially" neutral on the Israel-Palestine dispute.
Isreal is not even that technologically advanced than the rest of the middle East. They're not an important country to have relations with what will we gain other than losing allies in the gulf

We could learn a thing or two from the Israelis. They're a technological superpower in Middle east. If we open relations with them our businesses can collaborate & do joint ventures with israeli companies. In the long-term, relations with them will allow us to have access to great technology & investment in new industries to diversify our economy.

In addition to them helping our military as they did with Azerbaijan.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Gulf arabs? Really bro? We need to cut off ties with those disgusting wahhabis who fund terrorism all around the world:kodaksmiley:
These people are the ones that buy most of our products. If we cut them off, our economy will collapse. They were our number business partners for a very long time. Cutting them off will only have a negative effect on Somalia.

We could learn a thing or two from the Israelis. They're a technological superpower in the Middle east. If we open relations with them our businesses can collaborate & do joint ventures with israeli companies. In the long-term, relations with them will allow us to have access to great technology & investment in new industries to diversify our economy.

I think I have not made myself clear enough. Anyone that knows something about geopolitics knows that these people make deals that only benefit them. There is nothing wrong with that, but that will not help Somalia. They are technologically superior because Europe and America have invested billions into their country. While our country is given "aid" that destroys the income of the hardworking Somali farmers. We should focus on making ties that will help us and not hinder us.

Go where the favorable deals take you. It shouldn't be personal, a lot of somalis feel the need to support a party out of conflicting many. Why?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You know Israelis look down in everyone who isn't white? Why do you think they'd support your black ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending