Somalia's Sufi revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What's up with Al Jazeera English and making all these pointless videos on Somalia? It is the only international news agency that does this. All the others (like BBC, RT, CNN etc) never do that.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Al Jazeera made most of it's content unavailable out here :pacspit:

What's the Sufis saying tho? They trying to throw hands?:mjkkk:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Al Jazeera made most of it's content unavailable out here :pacspit:

What's the Sufis saying tho? They trying to throw hands?:mjkkk:

They're shaking their hands and half assed jumping like masais. They are happy kebabs are gone. They said they were the first in the country. And then they shaked more of their arms. They sang and shaked. They prayed then they walked. Some men were holding other men's arms

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They're shaking their hands and half assed jumping like masais. They are happy kebabs are gone. They said they were the first in the country. And then they shaked more of their arms. They sang and shaked. They prayed then they walked. Some men were holding other men's arms
:dead:Lmao good looks.

Hubble

VIP
I was raised by Sufis and I'm used to the exercises. It feels good after a hard day's work. Those Salafist people are gone and they'll never come back. They've single handedly made women get married for apples and KFC. They're responsible for mass violence. They're the weird ones. Anti holidays, anti bras, anti women being single or choosing their own khasbands, anti little boys growing up, anti life and literally so. Viva Suufism although we don't know why they're all being called mystics but hey it's Al Qaeda T.V. funded by terrorist sympathizers Qatar so there you go.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I was raised by Sufis and I'm used to the exercises. It feels good after a hard day's work. Those Salafist people are gone and they'll never come back. They've single handedly made women get married for apples and KFC. They're responsible for mass violence. They're the weird ones. Anti holidays, anti bras, anti women being single or choosing their own khasbands, anti little boys growing up, anti life and literally so. Viva Suufism although we don't know why they're all being called mystics but hey it's Al Qaeda T.V. funded by terrorist sympathizers Qatar so there you go.
Gotta let the naaso breath thoobamadatazz

Hubble

VIP
I've heard buuf kada u sheeg :browtf: What does buuf mean in your ends?

It's actually the bottom of your belly which 'buufs' when you inhale. Some people use it also for belly button. It's used as an insult because saying 'candho' is very impolite.

Status
Not open for further replies.