Somaliland and Iran: an emerging threat to the horn of Africa

Honestly, if Somaliand first fixes the territorial disputes with Puntland then the recognition will be met, otherwise it’s stupid to demand recognition when the territory of the new nation is disputed. Why would the international community encourage a territorial war if they would give Somaliand what they want. I want Somaliland to succeed but it seems they have stupid leadership like the rest of us.

The emerging alliance between the somaliland enclave, Iranian government's ICRG & the Houthis poses a threat to regional HOA & African stability.

I reported on this yesterday. The NW somali clan should tread carefully. If the UK is upset they might let lose the FG in their effort to rein in the northern somali militia. Iran could see this as an opportunity to set up a proxy so they could open another front on Nato/Israel.

Ethiopia is already giving SW state militias anti aircraft missile training, for what idk fk know. While SNA is fighting barefoot(HSM stole their shoes)and Türkiye have abandoned Somalia.

Now is the time for balkanization before the Houthis rape our camels and drink our shaax.

I reported on this yesterday. The NW somali clan should tread carefully. If the UK is upset they might let lose the FG in their effort to rein in the northern somali militia. Iran could see this as an opportunity to set up a proxy so they could open another front on Nato/Israel.

Ethiopia is already giving SW state militias anti aircraft missile training, for what idk fk know. While SNA is fighting barefoot(HSM stole their shoes)and Türkiye have abandoned Somalia.

Now is the time for balkanization before the Houthis rape our camels and drink our shaax.

A crazy, yet sound analysis.

The emerging alliance between the somaliland enclave, Iranian government's ICRG & the Houthis poses a threat to regional HOA & African stability.

Somaliland could turn into the regional power bringing Ethiopia under it's influence. I don't know how the international community could contain the situation. Perhaps they could fund militias in the eastern regions to destablize Somaliland and stop it threatening the region.

Somaliland could turn into the regional power bringing Ethiopia under it's influence. I don't know how the international community could contain the situation. Perhaps they could fund militias in the eastern regions to destablize Somaliland and stop it threatening the region.
Dillusions of grandeur from a poor prisoner.

I think Biixi reads my posts on here. This is exactly what I have been advocating for. :salute:
Pretty sure that geezer can barely read and write Somali let alone English
ace-laugh.gif

I can't tell if this is simply bait or just trolling.

A houthi missile goes haywire and these crazy conclusions are being pulled out of thin air.

Tabloid energy from this thread.

I can't tell if this is simply bait or just trolling.

A houthi missile goes haywire and these crazy conclusions are being pulled out of thin air.

Tabloid energy from this thread.
All complete lies especially this line:

the Houthis have been seen in the area from the port of Berbera to the village of Dabar Budhuk, focusing on attacking cargo ships as they travel through the Gulf of Aden🤣

Am I supposed to believe that the religious landers are working with Shias. Landers may hate what they call the Failed State, but I doubt they would work with Shias. They'll work with anyone, except Israelis* (*twitter personalities don't represent the state) and Shia.