Somaliland arrest an innocent lady

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Niini Dance is not a FGS police officer, she’s a rapper. I doubt she’s been arrested, although she has posted a video visiting a Waddani party member during her stay in Hargeisa. Terrible call, she should have taken the Catoosh Yare route. Muuse Biixi has 10 TikTok accounts.
:snoop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Niini Dance is not a FGS police officer, she’s a rapper. I doubt she’s been arrested, although she has posted a video visiting a Waddani party member during her stay in Hargeisa. Terrible call, she should have taken the Catoosh Yare route. Muuse Biixi has 10 TikTok accounts.
:snoop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made fun of her 💀

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
No reason to stop Bixis train of progress because of a few minor setbacks were praying for a great victory come election day.
Nigguh you trolling a few minor setbacks, SL project is dead in the water, lost a war, then twerked for the gajoo Eidstopians while trying to sell a chunk of Somali land for a few weapons and recognition.

Downton Abbey Shame GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Nigguh you trolling a few minor setbacks, SL project is dead in the water, lost a war, then twerked for the gajoo Eidstopians while trying to sell a chunk of Somali land for a few weapons and recognition.

Downton Abbey Shame GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS
Lmao as if somalia and puntland are in better boots 🤣

Trending