Somaliland arrest an innocent lady

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
we are all jokes might aswell be a bigger joke together, united through incompetence, SL/PL are better than the FGS due to better security.
We've been languishing in "my tuulo better than yours" for too damn long. I'm a unionist but we're all still too clan minded for us to unite in the near future without chaos.

Yeah fgs is even more pitiful ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

We need to find unionist leaders for all the regions or else start a revolution imo

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
Nigguh you trolling a few minor setbacks, SL project is dead in the water, lost a war, then twerked for the gajoo Eidstopians while trying to sell a chunk of Somali land for a few weapons and recognition.

Downton Abbey Shame GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS
Minor setbacks muse bixi will go in history as greatest somaliland president we will see a political la remontada of epic proportions.

Somaliland aka the Blessed Republic is not part of the failed Italian science project a. We are our independent democratic nation with all the trappings of a state unlike the xamar shipping container goverment.
Muj Muuse will emerge victorious, I am sure of that. All of the cadowga gudaha in here can cry all they want but they canโ€™t hand Somaliland back to qadaadweynta! Muuse Soomaaliland kaadidiisu uso cabey xaarkiisana uso cunay! Guul Kulmiye.

Trending

Latest posts