Somaliland Elections Pray For Muse Victory

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope and I say this after much careful thought, but I really do hope he wins, he has been an excellent leader giving Somaliland losses and why are we in PL and SSC just sitting there and allowing some man cirro to come to power who we don't know what his evil intentions are, yes some do argue cirro like all HY lean towards union and cirro will obviously work hard to shift Somaliland politics towards those end goals ๐Ÿ˜ but he will do it in a way that's slow and un noticeable and he will have 8 years to timetable it, after 8 years Somaliland may not look how it does now and we need to remind the secessionist of this so they don't vote out muse.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is in a tough situation politically keeping muse means losing to PL and SSC further lol but replacing him with cirro and wadani might put them on the union boat ๐Ÿ˜‚, and if HY don't get power this time round after sitting it out for over 30 years could lead to another can of worms.

I haven't seen Somaliland politics at such deadly cross roads lol since the end of their civil war where egalism won the day and kept sl in habar awal hands and their allies and hy was told their Ina gumeeds and banned from power for going to bed with aideed thru tuur.

Landers I pray for U but this election either way doesn't benefit U guys as a whole, no matter what angle you look at it, it has zero sum effects written all over it where some benefit not all which again is a bad equation for social harmony.

Last edited:
Expect a blinder this week that will put you back in your bottle. The past year we somehow rubbed the bottle the wrong way and it brought you the jinn out. Time to put you back in. Don't be crying jihad in here next week.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cirro will win he has to ๐Ÿคฌ

He seems to be the hot favourite and why I want to remind Landers your In deadly cross road not seen since egalism won the civil war and kept Somaliland in habar awal and its allies hand.

1. If they vote cirro all the unionism threats come with it even if he isn't his opponents when they don't get their personal interests served will say he is to divide Landers.

2. Vote muse and continue on these humiliation and losses to SSC and PL

3. The can of worms if HY don't rule since 93, has its own challenges lol

Either way it's deadly cross road with hy and habar awal facing off again with totally separate interests. Habar awal has been working their secessionism by undermining Hamar thru terrorism, Cirro may switch the playbook to counter them on this and lay down pieces on the chessboard to unionism. He does have 8 years to achieve it also as extentions are apart of Somaliland govt culture ๐Ÿ˜‚

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Muse Bihi is a loyalist to egalism and wants to promote the status quo saying it's achieved social harmony, ironically it did lol but at HY expense lol the largest clan there ๐Ÿ˜†

1728826850296.jpeg

Where as this man is what ppl say cirro believes in as many HY argue cigaal was just angry tuur got his in aideed govt and cigaal was angry and jealous and ever since have played a destabilizing role in Mogadishu to make it unattractive to landers plus started a war over it in SL.

1728827000027.jpeg

That's what I see two vastly different idealogies and separate clan interests facing off in Somaliland Elections cirro vs muse, students of two warring sides and I fear for Somaliland post election. Either way Egalism won and since the 2000s till now Somaliland has been firmly in their grip or their subjects from other clan who r loyalists.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
I don't know what our ancestors did to your grandfather to make you have this cuqdad
but everyone knows that ciro will win
Habar jeclo garxajis samaroon all are with wadani

I don't know what our ancestors did to your grandfather to make you have this cuqdad
but everyone knows that ciro will win
Habar jeclo garxajis samaroon all are with wadani
They hate on sland and not garhajis, and I wouldn't have problem with that until cirro get elected so that I would hunt every sland ciritic

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Biixi was anti Cigaal and fierce critic of him and HAs used to be split

that doesn't sound anti cigaal to me that sounds hatred of habar yonis and their abdirahman tuur alliance. He was a damn loyalist to egalism and ciro is a damn loyalist to abdirahman tuur and both men facing off in 2 weeks.

that doesn't sound anti cigaal to me that sounds hatred of habar yonis and their abdirahman tuur alliance. He was a damn loyalist to egalism and ciro is a damn loyalist to abdirahman tuur and both men facing off in 2 weeks.
You don't know anything about us. That vid was in 1994 when he was a minister in Cigaal's 1st govt and became oppositionist in 1996 to Cigaal's 2nd govt.

Trending

Latest posts