Somaliland Elections Pray For Muse Victory

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't know anything about us. That vid was in 1994 when he was a minister in Cigaal's 1st govt and became oppositionist in 1996 to Cigaal's 2nd govt.

Well I gave my political predictions which I will repeat and I urge U all to hold me to account post Somaliland Elections I'm not saying a miracle isn't possible and power transfers to Ciiro but these are my political predictions.

1. If ciiro comes to power habar awal will automatically look for avenues to discredit his rule and will cause problems for him and may even accuse him of being a loyalist to Abdulrahman tuur unionist visions to stir up conflict, they may timetable it and look for right opportunities(bad governance usually or corruption) to execute of course.

2. IF Muse comes to power who is a secessionist and loyal to egalism, Somaliland will remain how they were for the last 8 years and may even lose erigavo town control(muse wants to harm hy interests) in the near future. They may even lose awdal also.

3. Another possible scenario is election results not accepted by kulmiye or wadani could lead to civil war or at least skirmishes and political instability. I mean it's egalism vs tuur idealogies competing and we know where that led too in the first round between the founders, it will explode to another level to their students ciiro and muse.

4. Unlikely but possible a smooth transition of power happens for publicity sakes, but plotting and revenge will occur immediately on either side hy or habar awal trying to see thru outcomes friendly to their idealogy and clan interests which will lead to lots of undermining tactics being crafted by either side and only looking for the right timing(opportunity)

What isn't without doubt tho because the above scenarios are my predictions but what isn't with doubt is whoever wins will hold power for 8 years as extensions is the rule in SL not the exception. As for my scenarios these are my predictions and I ain't god I can't see the future and on election day we will see how accurate I was or inaccurate. I collected this scenario not out of hate or agendas but I see the same deadly cross roads emerging which led to SL civil war between cigaal and tuur which is now transferred to their students and loyalists ciiro in Wadani and muse in Kulmiye.

As for PL and probably alll Somalia we look on obviously in anticipation on the October elections and it's outcome, if it isn't cancelled again of course πŸ˜‚

Trending

Latest posts