Somaliland gov using religion to make the populace vote for Biixi

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know why u against bixi if your not isaaq the dude is helping us crush Isaaq because his still in diffefent time era not the 21st centuey as tactics are changing while he isnt lol
I am not against him, I just posting how desperate they become. All harti from the north should just cut a ticket to Hargeisa and vote for him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not against him, I just posting how desperate they become. All harti from the north should just cut a ticket to Hargeisa and vote for him.

SL is In a quagmire difficult unresolvable position, if Wadani win and HY, Hargeisa and east burco ppl will uprise yelling his in bed with Somalia even tho deep down, they benefited greatly as jeegaan between hj, ha especially post cigaal organising HY being sidelined. Plus their In fear you may put them in a 30 year time out box lol.

However if habar awal wins again especially muse bihi who boasted he loves killing HY and doesn't forgive n forget easily, all HY know deep down his working continuously to ensure to kill of HY prospects for another 30 years lol and their just second class citizens.

The Isaaq issue is a quagmire and unresolvable 😂 the rest like Hamar insults, SSC PL wars, Awdal, now Ethiopia is all just public distraction deflecting from the unresolved habar on habar wars still raging politically.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nigga indirectly said its haram to vote in garxajis and mans still swear up & down SL isn't AwalLand

Do U think muse will win and what will be habar yonis response knowing he ain't going for 10 years as extensions is the political culture there? Think about what if Wadani wins and HY, don't U think ha, hj will plot to make ppl uprise on his taking us to Somalia even tho their real intention is they fear hy will be seeking payback and isolating them from power for 30 years.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Do U think muse will win and what will be habar yonis response knowing he ain't going for 10 years as extensions is the political culture there? Think about what if Wadani wins and HY, don't U think ha, hj will plot to make ppl uprise on his taking us to Somalia even tho their real intention is they fear hy will be seeking payback and isolating them from power for 30 years.
As a hy I want biiig back payback

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I really don't think habar awal will tolerate hy in power due to payback fears and will cook up any little conspiracy to cause a public backlash and chase ciiro out of Hargeisa if he wins, I think the elders will just tell habar yonis the truth, just accept your not allowed power forever or else it cud lead to another war and SL works better with jeegaan rotating.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I must say their smart ha, hj, formed a coalition and ride n die together against HY, well a common shared enemy can make clans unite but it usually doesn't last forever it's the weakest form of unity, but their pretty scared of payback and not being in power for 30 years and they fear hy will create some disunity between them and karbash each one on their own lol.

Sa_Male

I really don't think habar awal will tolerate hy in power due to payback fears and will cook up any little conspiracy to cause a public backlash and chase ciiro out of Hargeisa if he wins, I think the elders will just tell habar yonis the truth, just accept your not allowed power forever or else it cud lead to another war and SL works better with jeegaan rotating.
I agree, things would collapse if we come back, idk about revenge but their would be problems for SL as a whole.

Sa_Male

I must say their smart ha, hj, formed a coalition and ride n die together against HY, well a common shared enemy can make clans unite but it usually doesn't last forever it's the weakest form of unity, but their pretty scared of payback and not being in power for 30 years and they fear hy will create some disunity between them and karbash each one on their own lol.
Fascinating, tell me more, what do you think hy will do then? It's clear that the election will decide everything but I wonder what hy's possible options are? Do you think they'd organise and start a war?

Sa_Male

Fascinating, tell me more, what do you think hy will do then? It's clear that the election will decide everything but I wonder what hy's possible options are? Do you think they'd organise and start a war?
Frankly the vast majority of hy in burco hate bixi hard. But maybe they value peace 🤷‍♂️ what do you think.......

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Frankly the vast majority of hy in burco hate bixi hard. But maybe they value peace 🤷‍♂️ what do you think.......

That's what the elders will say to hy your more patient and it's best for all Somaliland U just stay away from power because habar awal isn't and will fear hy has something cooked up to break apart jeegaan and swallow each one up and put them in the time out for 30 years 😂

I am certain the hy will seek political revenge and if habar awal makes it a war I'm certain they will respond but I don't think the hy will seek a war with jeegaan, just isolate them from power like they did to hy but this cud lead to habar awal firing the first shot and then well I'm certain hy will fire back.

Sa_Male

That's what the elders will say to hy your more patient and it's best for all Somaliland U just stay away from power because habar awal isn't and will fear hy has something cooked up to break apart jeegaan and swallow each one up and put them in the time out for 30 years 😂

I am certain the hy will seek political revenge and if habar awal makes it a war I'm certain they will respond but I don't think the hy will seek a war with jeegaan, just isolate them from power like they did to hy but this cud lead to habar awal firing the first shot and then well I'm certain hy will fire back.
Interesting, thanks for the analysis. I'd like but my liking privileges here have been taken away 👀.

Unfortunately they won’t. The SSC threat is too big now, especially after the recent flare up in ceerigaabo all they care about is stabilising that situation. They know that for SL to pick up again they need SM onside, especially their elites so they’ll make concessions.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I don’t think he will win but if he somehow does 100% there will be a rebellion somewhere. Knowing the cawaans in eastern SL it’s probably gonna be sanaag again :mjlol:

Ciidagale my own sub have been too b_tch made to try anything. Realistically if niggas did arm shipments from DDS upwards to hargeisa out of all GX ciidagale has the potential to cause the most mess given our huge population center in hargeisa lakiinse our populace has been demisticated.

I was astonished when nobody did shit after our sultan was shot at :damn: SL ciidagale are unarmed but you’d think a few army lieutenants would defect after that shit. Lakiin these lander ciidagales are some b_tch ass niggas.

Unlike other qabiilists I can admit when my own niggas are retards. :omega:

For now I’m rooting on the only ones in garxajis who still have balls my niggas habar Yoonis specifically the sanaag variants.

May they show jeegan hell and back if November is a kulmiye victory.

PS no hatred towards other isaaqis I just hate the government. Realistically you should be against the oppression of your own cousins too. Out of basic Aklaq & diig.

I don’t mind us going solo from Somalia but this oppression shit gotta go

Last edited: