Somaliland said none Somalilanders must get out the country with in 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true. i have been followin this since the prez formed this commision to review somaliland immigration protocol.
also the new law states that every somali citizen from somalia should present somali passport/docs. every somalilander is also obliged to use somaliland passport to travel to mogadishu!!
basically we are goin there to rub our sland passports on rer xamar face. it will be funny if they stamp it lol

S

SOMACOON

is good for you guys. Everyone should go back where they belong. I respect that
Well, if thats the case....every single Idoor should leave states such as, Sool, Sanaag & Ceyn. They're not native, and wish to govern.
It makes no sense, they dont want to be governed by Somalia, but wish to govern those who want nothing to do with them.
The hypocrisy is real, no chill whatsoever. Lama naxaayo, but you gotta eat right? My niggahs just tryna eat.

thats true. i have been followin this since the prez formed this commision to review somaliland immigration protocol.
also the new law states that every somali citizen from somalia should present somali passport/docs. every somalilander is also obliged to use somaliland passport to travel to mogadishu!!
basically we are goin there to rub our sland passports on rer xamar face. it will be funny if they stamp it lol

We can arrest qaldaan,

What can qaldaan do against the mighty hawiye kkkkkk

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Somaliland made the right decision to deport the faqash back to "Peaceful Somalia".Next on deportation list should be Oromos.Btw did any here about the Yemeni refugees that arrived in Bosaaso couple months back are now in Somaliland since Pland was too much of a shithole for them

Somaliland made the right decision to deport the faqash back to "Peaceful Somalia".Next on deportation list should be Oromos.Btw did any here about the Yemeni refugees that arrived in Bosaaso couple months back are now in Somaliland since Pland was too much of a shithole for them

kick out somalis but of course get gassed about your arab buddies preferring sland over puntland :childplease:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
lol pissed off mj I'm assuming.Those miskiin yemenis got now where to go but Konfuur is "Safe" as your govt says so it shouldn't be a problem to go back home right?

Mashallah. It's good to see Isaac being kind to their close kin from Yemen. As they say, charity starts from home and you help and support your closest kin first. :nvjpqts:

kick out somalis but of course get gassed about your arab buddies preferring sland over puntland :childplease:

How does it make you feel? That a sand is treated with more respect and dignity in your own homeland than your people are? Second class citizens in supposedly your own land. obamadatazz

I admire the hospitality of Somaliland towards their fellow Arab kin. They are sticking true to their Arab roots with such hospitality. They also need to be an example and continue to wed their daughters to these refugees, as seen in this video:

Mashallah. :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
Well, if thats the case....every single Idoor should leave states such as, Sool, Sanaag & Ceyn. They're not native, and wish to govern.
It makes no sense, they dont want to be governed by Somalia, but wish to govern those who want nothing to do with them.
The hypocrisy is real, no chill whatsoever. Lama naxaayo, but you gotta eat right? My niggahs just tryna eat.

Jebarti must leave jubbaland then. Idoor live in 2/3. Of sanaag and 1/3 of sool. Stop claiming isaaq lands otherwise we take punaniland too

How does it make you feel? That a sand is treated with more respect and dignity in your own homeland than your people are? Second class citizens in supposedly your own land. obamadatazz

I admire the hospitality of Somaliland towards their fellow Arab kin. They are sticking true to their Arab roots with such hospitality. They also need to be an example and continue to wed their daughters to these refugees, as seen in this video:

Mashallah. :banderas:
According to you darod is also arab So aren't we also their kin :camby:

S

SOMACOON

Jebarti must leave jubbaland then. Idoor live in 2/3. Of sanaag and 1/3 of sool. Stop claiming isaaq lands otherwise we take punaniland too
Take Punaniland, I dont give give a f*ck. Matter a fact Galgaduud xitaa ku darso. LOL
We call that world saxaraha Soomaliya where im from. We even make fun of Mareexanka Mudug, call'em rer saxaro
Somalilands weather is a lot cooler than Punanilands, I'll give you that.
Hargeisa is a cool city, the breeze is amazing. Lets not mentioned Garoowe lol them niggahs burning, biyaha xitaa waa kuleyl
As for Jubaland, well Kismaayo and the Jubbas is a colony of ours. We the SADE have taken the greenest portion of Somalia.
Jubaland is all we need sxb, wallahi if we became our own country, where will ya'll get your vegis? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.