Somaliland said none Somalilanders must get out the country with in 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Somaliland made the right decision to deport the faqash back to "Peaceful Somalia".Next on deportation list should be Oromos.Btw did any here about the Yemeni refugees that arrived in Bosaaso couple months back are now in Somaliland since Pland was too much of a shithole for them
Well Punaniland is shit, I wouldn't a spend a day in that saxaro. Makes sense why the refugees prefer Somaliland

According to you darod is also arab So aren't we also their kin :camby:

It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what they think, and they don't acknowledge you as their kin nor your Arab heritage. To them, the Oromo, bantu, HUTU, and Faqash are all the same and must be deported to make way for their Arab kin. obamadatazz

S

SOMACOON

It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what they think, and they don't acknowledge you as their kin nor your Arab heritage. To them, the Oromo, bantu, HUTU, and Faqash are all the same and must be deported to make way for their Arab kin. obamadatazz
Which of course is rather sad

Which of course is rather sad

To me it isn't. It brings great tears of joy to my eyes. It signals the destruction of the Lamagoodley is on the horizon. The qaldans in the North will eventually be bred out by Arab refugees, seeing as they throw their daughters at these refugees while these refugees would never wed their daughters to these filthy 'abeeds. obamadatazz

Meanwhile, in the South the Lamagoodleys will continue to fight and kill each other until they reach the point of no return in terms of population numbers and their extinction date is already well defined by that time. The Somali peninsula will be divided between bantus, Arabs, and Amhar. My people will get the best part of it all: Jubboyinka and Shabelleha. Great times definitely await us. :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.