Somaliland Scored a big one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont derail the thread naya :ufdup:

I wish I could speak Somali, man. Remember my offer my Amharic to your Somali.. ;-)

Yes this actually is a pretty good news... I believe, this is a temporary deal to facilitate the grain that was bought for the drought victims. But, I know for sure a big one is coming that involves infrastructure development for Berbera. I think that is to start to be implemented in 2018... That would be even way more huge than this one...

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I wish I could speak Somali, man. Remember my offer my Amharic to your Somali.. ;-)

Yes this actually is a pretty good news... I believe, this is a temporary deal to facilitate the grain that was bought for the drought victims. But, I know for sure a big one is coming that involves infrastructure development for Berbera. I think that is to start to be implemented in 2018... That would be even way more huge than this one...
Yes by 2018 I think they expect Berbera to handle 30% but as of now it only handles a mere 3%.They are trying to build the necessary infrastructure now

It will be great. Free movement of people, free movement of goods, more roads more busses more taxis, more trucks..may be even train...You know Qebri Dehar Airport is on it's finishing phase now..that would add to the growing movement of people..that is AWSOME.. The below pictures are the tunnel for the railway for the northern corridor to a small port called Tadjura in Djibouti.. I am hopeful we will have something like this with Somaliland, soon.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.