Somalilander clapping for Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Why does Samiir want to ruin his state of Somalia so badly? 10k arabs will not bring good news :dead:

Even give them suburbs and shit. :damedamn: Man musta forgot about the drought and shit.

waraabe

Your superior
He sounds like a Islamic extremist, I don't want immigration from Arabia or Africa (Somalia and Ethiopia)

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I don't know why people act like Somaliland will ever become a country. If it does, it will instantly have a civil war between Issa, Isaac, Dhulbahante and other minor tribes. Awdal and Khaatumo want to be part of Somalia making the Somaliland dream even more impossible. Lots of Isaac also don't want to separate from Somalia.

One of the biggest problems Somalis had for a ling time was that they could not unite. If Adal (controlled the Red Sea), Ajuuraan (controlled Indian Ocean), and the other Sultanates (controlled Aden and the Indian Ocean) all joined we would have been richer than the Chinese and the Ottomans. If Somalis were united, we would never have been colonized. We have an opportunity this time to unite yet some are crazy enough to want to separate, showing that they have no vision whatsoever.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't know why people act like Somaliland will ever become a country. If it does, it will instantly have a civil war between Issa, Isaac, Dhulbahante and other minor tribes. Awdal and Khaatumo want to be part of Somalia making the Somaliland dream even more impossible. Lots of Isaac also don't want to separate from Somalia.

One of the biggest problems Somalis had for a ling time was that they could not unite. If Adal (controlled the Red Sea), Ajuuraan (controlled Indian Ocean), and the other Sultanates (controlled Aden and the Indian Ocean) all joined we would have been richer than the Chinese and the Ottomans. If Somalis were united, we would never have been colonized. We have an opportunity this time to unite yet some are crazy enough to want to separate, showing that they have no vision whatsoever.

What utter nonsense. Keep spewing nonsensical paragraphs

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
As a Darood I must say that I was treated absolutly well while in Somaliland. Not once did I get robbed or killed for being Warsangeli. I could go out at night and enjoy the tea at the small cafes, I could sit and eat a delicious shawarma from one of the yemeni restaurants and I could have a chat with some of the elders with no qabiilsm involved

#DAROODS4SOMALILAND

Somaliland is a beacon of hope in authoritarian East Africa

Last edited:
As a Darood I must say that I was treated absolutly well while in Somaliland. Not once did I get robbed or killed for being Warsangeli. I could go out at night and enjoy the tea at the small cafes, I could sit and eat a delicious shawarma from one of the yemeni restaurants and I could have a chat with some of the elders with no qabiilsm involved

#DAROODS4SOMALILAND

le in Hargeisa. Somaliland is a beacon of hope in Authortaian East Africa

"Beacon of hope in Authortaian East Africa"
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

You've had the same old dusty fart as President for a decade, even Somalia has had more peaceful transition of power and among more clans than you :susp:

You're literally jailing human rights lawyers:
https://humanrightsdefenders.blog/2...uleid-ahmed-jama-practicing-law-human-rights/

The only difference between SL and Ethiopia, is that Ethiopia does not pretend :childplease:

"Beacon of hope in Authortaian East Africa"
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

You've had the same old dusty fart as President for a decade, even Somalia has had more peaceful transition of power and among more clans than you :susp:

You're literally jailing human rights lawyers:
https://humanrightsdefenders.blog/2...uleid-ahmed-jama-practicing-law-human-rights/

The only difference between SL and Ethiopia, is that Ethiopia does not pretend :childplease:
At least Silaanyo was voted by the population of Somaliland. Can't say the same for the Mayors of Mogadishu.

waraabe

Your superior

waraabe

Your superior
The darod are surprised at how a man can love his Muslim brothers. It's the beauty of Islam, we must send sheikhs to convert the darod tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.