Somalilander clapping for Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you want to bet this monkey wouldn't extend the same loving embrace towards Southern Somalis?:kodaksmiley:

Fucking brainwashed uncle cabiids. I wish we could export these Arab lick-arses to Yemen and watch as they slowly realise the booty-clapping isn't reciprocated.:camby:

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
How much do you want to bet this monkey wouldn't extend the same loving embrace towards Southern Somalis?:kodaksmiley:

Fucking brainwashed uncle cabiids. I wish we could export these Arab lick-arses to Yemen and watch as they slowly realise the booty-clapping isn't reciprocated.:camby:
:deadpeter:

What do you expect of a Somali people that see Ehtiopia as closer to them than other Somalis? :kodaksmiley:

They would give an Arab a rimjob before shaking hands with a nationalist Somali :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.