@Somalilanders I have a suggestion

The Samaale’s originated in konfuur. That’s where the most language diversity of Macro-Somali languages can be found. They invaded up north & assimilated our ancestors into their clan system.

The konfuuris can unite on their common Samaale heritage while we unite with our long lost siblings in the Ethiopian highlands.
Have you ever bothered reading the genetic data on the somali people? once you do you will realise how stupid what you wrote is.
You are free to join ethiopia but dont delude yourself into doing it because you share more with highlanders which is no more than most somalis. Dont know why you landers do this, its cringy and pathetic.

You can make a case for joining ethiopia. it's a country that has a potential for rapid growth with sea access, history of civilization, and a melting pot of various unique horn african culture.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Have you ever bothered reading the genetic data on the somali people? once you do you will realise how stupid what you wrote is.
You are free to join ethiopia but dont delude yourself into doing it because you share more with highlanders which is no more than most somalis. Dont know why you landers do this, its cringy and pathetic.

You can make a case for joining ethiopia. it's a country that has a potential for rapid growth with sea access, history of civilization, and a melting pot of various unique horn african culture.
Haplogroup T-Y16 Isaaq have nothing to do with E-V32 Samaale’s who assimilated us. Our clan mother Hanifa was a Ethio-Semite & our paternal lineage is Semitic just like with our Habesha cousins.

Warra Harla

What happened with your Arab patriarch/ancestors? And why are you using the Oromo term warra, when you want to return back to your 'origin'? Also, in this context warra Harla would imply Harla the clan

Joe Biden Blink GIF by Election 2020

Haplogroup T-Y16 Isaaq have nothing to do with E-V32 Samaale’s who assimilated us.
Haplogroups are meaningless mate, they just tell you where you originated from. Its helpful in knowing what qabiil you are but says nothing about whom you are related to culturally, linquisitically, racially. These latter things inform you whom you would feel most comfortable sharing a country with and identify with.

In terms of dna somalis make a tight cluster from nfd to ethiopia, there are slight variations but somalis are closely related in terms of autosomal dna.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
What happened with your Arab patriarch/ancestors? And why are you using the Oromo term warra, when you want to return back to your 'origin'? Also, in this context warra Harla would imply Harla the clan

Joe Biden Blink GIF by Election 2020
Our Arab ancestors have in the horn for 2k years as @HabarSteven12 has already proven. The closest thing to returning to our origin is being adopted into Afaan Qollo like the rest of our people were since our original language & culture is gone

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Haplogroups are meaningless mate, they just tell you where you originated from. Its helpful in knowing what qabiil you are but says nothing about whom you are related to culturally, linquisitically, racially. These latter things inform you whom you would feel most comfortable sharing a country with and identify with.

In terms of dna somalis make a tight cluster from nfd to ethiopia, there are slight variations but somalis are closely related in terms of autosomal dna.
We only have similar autosomal DNA due to centuries of marrying Samaale women. The only thing surviving of our ajnaabnimo is lineage which is the most important thing in Somali culture to begin with

Our Arab ancestors have in the horn for 2k years as @HabarSteven12 has already proven. The closest thing to returning to our origin is being adopted into Afaan Qollo like the rest of our people were since our original language & culture is gone

Why tf are you referencing to HabarSteven? I thought that there're were a concenus on SSpot that he's the user with the lowest credibility on history takes. This is based on everyone's interactions with him :sass2:

Who's the 'we' and 'our' you're speaking about? Don't drag me into your identity crisis sxb :hahaidiot:

What's Afaan Qallo? 🤣

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Why tf are you referencing to HabarSteven? I thought that there're were a concenus on SSpot that he's the user with the lowest credibility on history takes. This is based on everyone's interactions with him :sass2:

Who's the 'we' and 'our' you're speaking about. Don't drag me into your identity crisis sxb :hahaidiot:

What's Afaan Qallo? 🤣
You’re Absame no? :cosbyhmm: & I meant to type Afran Qallo excuse my dyslexia kkkk

Who's the 'we' and 'our' you're speaking about? Don't drag me into your identity crisis sxb :hahaidiot:

What's Afaan Qallo? 🤣
Just tell me one thing I said that was intellectual dishonesty or historically inaccurate. Your personal feelings don't amount to anything substantial. You are using emotional subjectivity rather than historical objectivity and intellectual virtue. Your group of intellectually illiterate Hotep friends shouldn't have the moral audacity to speak about historical credibility. All of my statements regarding Mogadishu, Merca, Barawa, Zeila, Ifat, and Adal are backed by scholarly sources. Prove anything I said was wrong.

Haplogroup T-Y16 Isaaq have nothing to do with E-V32 Samaale’s who assimilated us. Our clan mother Hanifa was a Ethio-Semite & our paternal lineage is Semitic just like with our Habesha cousins.
You cant be making serious political decisions today based on a single person that lived f*ck knows how many years ago.

Just tell me one thing I said that was intellectual dishonesty or historically inaccurate. Your personal feelings don't amount to anything substantial. You are using emotional subjectivity rather than historical objectivity and intellectual virtue. Your group of intellectually illiterate Hotep friends shouldn't have the moral audacity to speak about historical credibility. All of my statements regarding Mogadishu, Merca, Barawa, Zeila, Ifat, and Adal are backed by scholarly sources. Prove anything I said was wrong.

That's why I said that there's a consensus based on most of SSpot users, which is not an incorrect claim. Sorry sxb :ohno:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
You cant be making serious political decisions today based on a single person that lived f*ck knows how many years ago.
Ok khalas bro the moment my thread got sent to this god forsaken sub forum the trolling succumbed to a premature death. This was meant to bait General users now it serves no purpose :ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts