Somalis and sexual intercourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know gaalos and their sexual intercourse but not Somalis.

I know that when gaalos don't want anymore children, they use their "pull out game", the pill or condoms. They will also do either anal or blowjobs instead of vaginal sex.

Now Somalis do not do anal or blowjobs. Somali men don't have a good pull out game. Somalis don't wear condoms or use the pill.

What do Somalis do when they have decided they don't want to create babies at the moment?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Most of the younger ones are on the pill and they also you the pull out technique.

I dont know what the older ones and the FOBs do.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
My friends here say its taboo for a woman to be on top of you, so I guess all they do is missionary, and I know this is weird, dudes here using plastic disposable bags a preventative method for getting her pregnant.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My friends here say its taboo for a woman to be on top of you, so I guess all they do is missionary, and I know this is weird, dudes here using plastic disposable bags a preventative method for getting her pregnant.

How does that work?

Why don't they just use condoms? There are condoms over there

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm pretty sure they use contraception wether implants e.g IUD or arm implants they can also take shots that prevents pregnancy for up to three years. And if you don't like the invasive element then there is the combined pill or the patch which contains progesterone and estrogen. So much to choose and if unsure they can go to the nurse for more info. There us absolutely no need to not be using protection in this day and age if you don't want kids there is a wide range out there

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Some girls dont like the pill i remember my ex telling that it made her gain weight.

Plan B is a life saver
noah.png

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Ever heard of birth control dumbo

Most somali married women used the pills. Stop making assumptions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts