Somalis and sexual intercourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Some girls dont like the pill i remember my ex telling that it made her gain weight.

Plan B is a life saver
noah.png
It does tend to make people gain weight and make them feel irratable plus they lose their desire for sex. It's part and parcel for taking artificial hormones in your body it messes you up it can also cuase deep vein thrombosis DVT a life threatening condition if not thrombolised in hospital with the use of anticoagulant or anti platelete drugs. It's a risky taking the pill hence why I wouldn't recommend it. Plus it increases your likelyhood for developing breast cancer :(

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It does tend to make people gain weight and make them feel irratable plus they lose their desire for sex. It's part and parcel for taking artificial hormones in your body it messes you up it can also cuase deep vein thrombosis DVT a life threatening condition if not thrombolised in hospital with the use of anticoagulant or anti platelete drugs. It's a risky taking the pill hence why I wouldn't recommend it. Plus it increases your likelyhood for developing breast cancer :(
you sound very experienced:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending