Somalis are going mainstream for the worse reason

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Oh great!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If he works construction I'm afraid nothing will happen. Being racist and such only gets you in trouble in white collar work and School. People working construction and such basically say the most diabolical stuff and their employers don't care they just want hands working

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
If he works construction I'm afraid nothing will happen. Being racist and such only gets you in trouble in white collar work and School. People working construction and such basically say the most diabolical stuff and their employers don't care they just want hands working
I can’t find anything @rayxn3 i doubt they’d do anything :mjcry:

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
I can’t find anything @rayxn3 i doubt they’d do anything :mjcry:
We tried it’s fine. But inshallah this will encourage more Somalis to do what we’ve done. It scares people into leaving us alone when their real lives are affected by their actions online. Thank you for helping me abaayo

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
We tried it’s fine. But inshallah this will encourage more Somalis to do what we’ve done. It scares people into leaving us alone when their real lives are affected by their actions online. Thank you for helping me abaayo
Your welcome sis :salute: no more sitting around and complaining online it’s time to take action against racism

Trending

Latest posts