somalis are pretty racist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I wish humans were like chameleons. Imagine an cadaan guy being racist towards Somalis and he wakes up the next morning looking like the guy on @Abdalla's avatar. Think that'd be a lesson learnt for him.

Every community is racist. We don't live in Utopia sxb and people on earth are racist. We have good and bad just like everyone else.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Who isnt racist? Blacks are racist, whites are racist, Arabs are racist, Latinos are racist, Chinese are racist. The whole F****K world is filled with racists, think about it why there isn't one big united human country? Because of racists.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Vile reprehensible culture. Rape culture. Caste system. They breed like rabbits. They stink like shit. They look down on other immigrants despite them being immigrants. I was in UK a lot around 2004-2006 and saw so many Indians openly say the UK border should be closed because too many Polish people were coming in. Even conserbstive white Brits were flabbergasted at that attitude.

Indians are good in business and computers tho give them that

I hate no one but I'm racist when it comes to Sandcoons and Sandwashed Somalis believe me my hate is Justified

f*ck Arabs, joining the Arab league was a mistake I hope Sandwashed Somalis would all drop dead fucking waste

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
it's kind of funny how arabs eradicated about as many cultures as Westminster colonials and other white countries

actually i have no idea if that's a legit statistic, but my heart says it is so

it's kind of funny how arabs eradicated about as many cultures as Westminster colonials and other white countries

actually i have no idea if that's a legit statistic, but my heart says it is so
what? lol the arabs only conquered Arabia and some of North Africa, if you think that is comparable to what western people have done then, shit open a history book.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I meant with their religion fam

And it was entirely sarcastic hence the admission that I cannot corroborate the claim

Status
Not open for further replies.