somalis are so cringe for this i’m sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Yes but all societies will have certain things that'll make you an outcast. In your west you currently live in, you cannot do certain things not tolerated by western society without getting cancelled. It's even worse in homogenous and strict societies including the likes of Somalia.
Ngl I can't say much to that. Still a Somali though my citizenship does not lie :umad:

If a somali wishes to be an atheist or even join another faith then its up to him and i wish him/her well. However I will not deny that I would find it difficult to connect with that individual. I won't treat them any differently but I feel that one of the foundations that connects me to all somalis would not be there. It's possible to go back and point at our pagan ancestors and say they are still Somali and I will no deny that. They share my blood and I am a product of them. However the somali culture has been irreversibly changed by our long history with Islam that near everything about us is link to it.
You shouldn’t wish them well

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Once again my theory of Arab hating Somalis being kuffar is proven. Most of the people who called me names are beginning to out themselves for their true beliefs subhanallah
I don't have distain towards arabs besides Libyans & certain yemenis:pachah1: what arab hater is pro palestine bro

Half of Oromo are Muslim and the other half gaalo, with the rest being pagans. They will side with each other before your dumbass.

We are unfortunately stuck with very narrow black and white thinking. Others can see the bigger picture and advance their people.

Half of Oromo are Muslim and the other half gaalo, with the rest being pagans. They will side with each other before your dumbass.

We are unfortunately stuck with very narrow black and white thinking. Others can see the bigger picture and advance their people.
No Oromo Muslim will side with a kaffir Oromo over their muslim brother

:russ:
This is the kinda limited nonsense I'm talking about. They work together to elevate themselves. It is all about Oromo.
I think they talk bad about oromos and Ethiopia bc that’s the only thing that unites them but us Oromos don’t care we are strong enough to defend ourselves from any threats Alhamdulilah

Status
Not open for further replies.