somalis contribute 200 million in taxes to US state

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.startribune.com/inside-little-mogadishu-no-one-is-an-outcast/414876214/

it talks about MN somalis, worth a read especially for Canadians on how to be a community and not shoot each other.
it could also teach UK ones about working. 77% of eligible somali workers are employed a number hindered by those with mental illnesses due to the war, elderly with health issues and of-course reer henny transplants.

Canadian Somalis put their "Hoods" over Somalinimo, they don't want to build together as a community and it won't be happening anytime soon. it is what it is :kanyeshrug:

To be fair though Americans were forced to work because their social welfare system sucks and they have to use dehumanizing food stamps for groceries. Canadian Somalis are living good from the social assistance and child tax benefit. There is no incentive to work because when you do, you get taxed like a mofo and have to give a chunk of your money to people who sit at home and bashaal with your hard earned money.

To be fair though Americans were forced to work because their social welfare system sucks and they have to use dehumanizing food stamps for groceries. Canadian Somalis are living good from the social assistance and child tax benefit. There is no incentive to work because when you do, you get taxed like a mofo and have to give a chunk of your money to people who sit at home and bashaal with your hard earned money.
Keep defending lazy ass people

MN is supposedly almost Canada like in their benefits and yet Somalis are desperate for good employment. Interesting thing here is women join the workforce in equal numbers. go to any job agency and you will see them lining up for positions which at this point mostly happen to be shitty ones. i dont think most normal ppl can feel proud feeding their kids on welfare regardless of how much you are taxed:manny:

Leave me alone. I'm trying to rationalize the difference between Somalis living in the two countries. Working hard at a factory or cleaning toilets owned by cadaan people is not a better option. I rather my parents were on welfare in that case. The jobs given to immigrants is nothing but exploitation.
Keep defending lazy ass people

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
http://www.startribune.com/inside-little-mogadishu-no-one-is-an-outcast/414876214/

it talks about MN somalis, worth a read especially for Canadians on how to be a community and not shoot each other.
it could also teach UK ones about working. 77% of eligible somali workers are employed a number hindered by those with mental illnesses due to the war, elderly with health issues and of-course reer henny transplants.

Nice try our unemployment rates are lower than that. Britain is who you're looking for.

Back away please fam. You were about to take an L you don't need to take. We're one of the most gainfully employed diasporas and I have the stats to prove it.

Nice try our unemployment rates are lower than that. Britain is who you're looking for.

Back away please fam. You were about to take an L you don't need to take. We're one of the most gainfully employed diasporas and I have the stats to prove it.
58767f1e5cd09192139952.gif

Leave me alone. I'm trying to rationalize the difference between Somalis living in the two countries. Working hard at a factory or cleaning toilets owned by cadaan people is not a better option. I rather my parents were on welfare in that case. The jobs given to immigrants is nothing but exploitation.
Nothing is better than eating something from whatever money you worked to get, people on welfare are lazy there's no excuse for that

Angela Davis is a typical Negro. They think all progress is about serving white. Please! wake up and smell the coffee. Working is liberating.

Did you just quote what nazis used to write on the walls of concentration camps? Working is liberating? Tell that to the African women in the global south who walk hours carrying heavy equipment over their heads. Where is their liberation?

Working is liberating for a small # of the population. The rest of the world just works to barely afford to eat and survive while their hard earned labour is being exploited by multinational corporations owned by white men. Plus most wealth is intergenerational. Most of these people working at factories won't ever save enough to even own their own homes, let alone build on any capital. Their children will most likely continue the cycle of poverty. There are a few who end up being successful but that is the exception and not the rule. Tell me how liberating that is?

When I see hooyos on welfare I actually don't feel embarrassed because they are scamming a system that has for centuries exploited people like them.
Angela Davis is a typical Negro. They think all progress is about serving white. Please! wake up and smell the coffee. Working is liberating.

Did you just quote what nazis used to write on the walls of concentration camps? Working is liberating? Tell that to the African women in th global south who walk hours carrying heavy equipment over their heads. Where is their liberation?

Working is liberating for a small # of the population. The rest of the world just works to barely afford to eat and survive while their hard earned labour is being exploited by multinational corporations owned by white men. Plus most wealth is intergenerational. Most of these people working at factories won't ever save enough to even own their own homes, let alone build on any capital. Their children will most likely continue the cycle of poverty. There are a few who end up being successful but that is the exception and not the rule. Tell me how liberating that is?

When I see hooyos on welfare I actually don't feel embarrassed because they are scamming a system that has for centuries exploited people like them.
not even gonna lie, some of your points are resonating. white co-workers and even asians always tell me somalis pay with welfare for food but drive late SUVs. lowkey like hearing that because it means we are hustlers. the questions is when does it stop being smart and become detrimental. think UK

not even gonna lie, some of your points are resonating. white co-workers and even asians always tell me somalis pay with welfare for food but drive late SUVs. lowkey like hearing that because it means we are hustlers. the questions is when does it stop being smart and become detrimental. think UK
Detrimental kulaha.
:mjlol:
Most Somalis I know are successful and have good jobs making a good living.

Lakiin I fully support all habars that scam the system.
:fittytousand:

Are we just going to ignore trailor trash cadaans that get high on meth all day?
:ileycry:

I worked with one once she had 50 different welfare side hustles.
:farole:

Detrimental kulaha.
:mjlol:
Most Somalis I know are successful and have good jobs making a good living.

Lakiin I fully support all habars that scam the system.
:fittytousand:

Are we just going to ignore trailor trash cadaans that get high on meth all day?
:ileycry:

I worked with one once she had 50 different welfare side hustles.
:farole:
detrimental in the sense that it becomes the norm. like you only just wait for that check. no upward mobility.
i support gettin the check and also doing your thing. its why uncle sam thinks we make 18k:chrisfreshhah:
i was making 18k in highskul as a freshman

detrimental in the sense that it becomes the norm. like you only just wait for that check. no upward mobility.
i support gettin the check and also doing your thing. its why uncle sam thinks we make 18k:chrisfreshhah:
i was making 18k in highskul as a freshman
You're from MN too.
It's clearly not the norm most people have businesses or a good paying job.

Most of the Somalis that came here over 20 years ago have houses now and nice cars.
We've built Minneapolis.

I can't say the same for Reer U.K.
And what they've accomplished all these years.
:francis:

You're from MN too.
It's clearly not the norm most people have businesses or a good paying job.

Most of the Somalis that came here over 20 years ago have houses now and nice cars.
We've built Minneapolis.

I can't say the same for Reer U.K.
And what they've accomplished all these years.
:francis:
we still have long way to go but we are on the right track. we just need something to knock down the big doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts