somalis contribute 200 million in taxes to US state

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not seeing the same Minneapolis.
:bell:
how so, do u see a mpls where everything is fine and dandy?
we are still majority renters, relatively employed but mostly in low wage jobs. those with good jobs are still seen as refugees and harder for them to move up into leadership positions. our malls are still owned by others. all am sayin is we could be in a better position

how so, do u see a mpls where everything is fine and dandy?
we are still majority renters, relatively employed but mostly in low wage jobs. those with good jobs are still seen as refugees and harder for them to move up into leadership positions. our malls are still owned by others. all am sayin is we could be in a better position
We could be.
But don't undermine our amazing accomplishments.

You're the first of your kind I've met.
I've never met an unproud Minnesotan.
:birdman:

We could be.
But don't undermine our amazing accomplishments.

You're the first of your kind I've met.
I've never met an unproud Minnesotan.
:birdman:
vIf0lAD.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis may work but they have a lot of kids and almost always end up on welfare whether it is foodstamps or section 8 housing. We should not be having so many kids, we are no longer in a desert.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Somalis may work but they have a lot of kids and almost always end up on welfare whether it is foodstamps or section 8 housing. We should not be having so many kids, we are no longer in a desert.
We need to have kids to complete operation white genocide. :siilaanyolaugh:

Did you just quote what nazis used to write on the walls of concentration camps? Working is liberating? Tell that to the African women in the global south who walk hours carrying heavy equipment over their heads. Where is their liberation?

Working is liberating for a small # of the population. The rest of the world just works to barely afford to eat and survive while their hard earned labour is being exploited by multinational corporations owned by white men. Plus most wealth is intergenerational. Most of these people working at factories won't ever save enough to even own their own homes, let alone build on any capital. Their children will most likely continue the cycle of poverty. There are a few who end up being successful but that is the exception and not the rule. Tell me how liberating that is?

When I see hooyos on welfare I actually don't feel embarrassed because they are scamming a system that has for centuries exploited people like them.

You are sweet dear. I could give you a hug. You are a little misguided about how to harness your potential and take advantage of the system the right way. Other than that, you are okay Angela. Hope your afro centrism doesn't let you donate yourself to some African American dude who doesn't deserve you. A darling like you belongs to a Somali king.

Keep up the good work.

Why thank you for that sweet sentiment. Appreciate the love.
You are sweet dear. I could give you a hug. You are a little misguided about how to harness your potential and take advantage of the system the right way. Other than that, you are okay Angela. Hope your afro centrism doesn't let you donate yourself to some African American dude who doesn't deserve you. A darling like you belongs to a Somali king.

Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending