Somalis funding Gaza refugee camp

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How they starving when they sit on fertile lands, have loads of livestock and huge coastline :dead:

Somalis can use this money! u know how many kids can go to school with this money ?

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
If they can crowdfund for gaza then they can crowdfund for their own.
Yeah we should see more of this type of thing for somalis in rough situations and before anybody comes at me I've donated to relief effort for the Beledweyn floodings. The fobs got this on lock but diaspora is severely lacking

Mass therapy? Is that a blanket term, I don’t think therapy works on most somalis either

something to heal all past wounds .most likely will erase 90 percent of our issues

BC652569-E1FD-46BA-A768-78DA85CB3B2E.png

A lovely gesture, may Allah (SWT) reward them for this, but generally speaking I think Somalis (both natives and the diaspora) should be more insular and practice prioristing themselves first.

As they say, you can't pour from an empty cup.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Yeah we should see more of this type of thing for somalis in rough situations and before anybody comes at me I've donated to relief effort for the Beledweyn floodings. The fobs got this on lock but diaspora is severely lacking
In Islam it is encouraged to prioritise charity to the nearest in need. I'm assuming these Somalis are in Kenya so that money could go towards a lot in the deprived NFD regions.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Yes we must support our Arab masters and not look out for our own after all Arabs are superior and it’s sunnah to look up to them
The Palestinians did their part back in the day to help Somalis during the drought in 2011.

You shouldn't be condemning charity but it's okay to say that money should go towards the nearest in need.

Suldaaanka

شهاب الدين
It’s very concerning how a post about a group of kind Somalis donating to those in need has many riled up. Such a shame.

Somalis assist their own very well as far as I’m aware. Tons of money is raised by the diaspora and wealthy people back home when there are famines and droughts plaguing the country.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
good work mashallah. Palestinians helped us out in the drought of 2011. We must help them doing times like this. 30k more the carabs too

If Somalis united as a people, utilised all of their fertile lands, ports, and vast natural resources, they would create so much wealth that everybody in the country would be taken care off and Somalis would be helping people around the world, from Palestine to Senegal.

Trending