Somalis in Ethiopia say theyre not part of Somalia

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Negligible in numbers and deed. If you go back in history, at the height of the Independence struggle, you will discover some Somalis demonstrated, and even died, fighting for the colonialists to remain on Somali soil. There were recorded incidents in Xamar & Baydhaba.
I never understood why some fought for infidel. Simply so their clan doesn't lose power

Khaemwaset

VIP
People can't stop being emotional about it. They would rather insult than face the current reality. Until Somalia changes, no Somali outside Somalia is going to want to join a failed state that can't defend itself. I say it as a Djiboutian.
What is a Djiboutian. As stupid as saying im puntlander or Somalilander. Just today someone asked where im from I say Somali. It's hard for my tounge to say "I'm Jabuutian init"

Why would a Somali outside Somalia want to remain occupied by Habash or JΓ reers? Christians? Do you have any understanding of the reality. This is almost an insult.

What is a Djiboutian. As stupid as saying im puntlander or Somalilander. Just today someone asked where im from I say Somali. It's hard for my tounge to say "I'm Jabuutian init"

Why would a Somali outside Somalia want to remain occupied by Habash or JΓ reers? Christians? Do you have any understanding of the reality. This is almost an insult.
Typical delusional thinking. Djibouti has a couple things Puntland doesn't: UN recognized borders, a vote at the UN, a real economy not based on remittance, etc.

You expect an entire people to give all of that up to be run by a bunch of retards in Mogadishu who can't even agree on a simple constitution or defend themselves against Ethiopia/terrorist groups.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Typical delusional thinking. Djibouti has a couple things Puntland doesn't: UN recognized borders, a vote at the UN, a real economy not based on remittance, etc.
Djibouti is literally just a single Somali city with a bit of desert provinces that became a country after a rigged French Vote. This was because if Djibouti joined Somalia in 1977 thr French would have to forfeit their bases in the country and abandon easy Africa totally. Because Siad Barre government banned foreign Millitaries within Somalia.

95% of the population lives in a single port city. Our economy is just the port and our service sector. This is not a real mation.
You expect an entire people to give all of that up to be run by a bunch of retards in Mogadishu who can't even agree on a simple constitution or defend themselves against Ethiopia/terrorist groups.
You're talking about the FGS. Which I have always called illegitimate American puppets. My argument is you saying Somalinimo is gone after 1991 and somalis in Djibouti have no desire to unify. You must be stupid to think this, there is no Djiboutian identity, we are all just Somalis, Afars and Arabs.

Every Somali in Djibouti can agree they'd rather be in a country with people in Awdal than Afars and Arabs in Djibouti. This is a simple reality you need to understand nacas