Somalis in Minnesota participate in BLM riots today

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
No Canada

I'm from Texas. I don't expect you to have the same values I have but you can't expect someone from Texas to have the values of a person from Canada. I don't care that UKers, Swedes, Canadians tend to have these super liberal mentalities but it annoys me how they try to force their views on others.

UK, Canada and Sweden are highly cucked. If you live next to a masjid with a homo imam, I have nothing personal against you but I want those values way far away from me.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I'm from Texas. I don't expect you to have the same values I have but you can't expect someone from Texas to have the values of a person from Canada. I don't care that UKers, Swedes, Canadians tend to have these super liberal mentalities but it annoys me how they try to force their views on others.

UK, Canada and Sweden are highly cucked. If you live next to a masjid with a homo imam, I have nothing personal against you but I want those values way far away from me.
:reallymaury:
I think the conversation ends here

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
When that BLM Xalimo ate a rubber bullet mac soqor
1590579745735.png

Although they're the victims I agree, Maadows have a ridiculous problem of aggravating and being aggressive when confronted by police.

Be calm smile and you won't give these cadaan cops a reason to go on their power trip. Then you can move on with your day.

MN Somalis there's no need to riot like chimpanzees it's not our problem plus you could be spreading coronavirus too
1590580170741.png

Stupid somalis. Why are they acting american when they are somalis. Its so shameful. You are guests in america. Be peaceful or go back to your own country.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Who is going to teach these youngsters that somalis don't realy protest.

We participate in politics to change our narrative once we are influential.

The anti madow movement is not new, we draw out inspiration from our ancestors who dealt with the same issue.

They actually understood what was going on. Once you are labled with the black term, it is all hill down from that point on.

If we do not want to be associated with AA then we should not act like them, talk like them or adopt their culture. I hate to say it but Somalis can learn from Jews. Somalis need open hotels and businesses in the west like they are already doing in Kenya, UAE and South Africa. We need to be business owners not just skilled labour.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Yes, he has no idea whether there was any intention to shoot. I had a redneck pull a gun on me and I walked away. I'm still here to type this.
This is not about you. You think it’s appropriate to bring this up when ppl are dying from police violence? Where’s your empathy

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
Hmmm I thought the numbers of AAs in Minnesota were low yet here we have another victim of police brutality

Are you surprised Somali Americans are BTEC African Americans they feel African American, talk African American, move like an African American. And are united under the “black race” banner. give it 15 years you’ll see bare half somali half african american kids name tyrone, tyrell or dushane.

Reer USA need dhaqan celin, to learn their culture again

Which BTEC level is it ?:cosbyhmm:

The cops don't care if you're Somali or AA. Why can't they protest injustice?
They’re not “protesting” they’re chimping the f*ck out and smashing up police cars. They're also stupid enough to take TONS of footage of themselves committing crimes. They're basically collecting evidence for the state to prosecute them with:snoop::snoop:

Once the dust settles, everyone's getting felony charges, and guess what? That madoow guy will still be dead. Only now these dumb faraxs and BLM whales will have a record. They'll have fucked themselves out of future employment opportunities for the sake of larping as freedom fighters and little social media clout.

Somalis getting involved in this is fucking embarrassing, they're one policy away from being shipped back home. We're all guests in our host nations sxb, never forget that.

Last edited:
I would’ve joined in, riots are the only way to bring change.
I would only smash car windows. There is something exciting about smashing a car window. As far as vandalism bringing change? It doesnt. But if you get off on destroying things, then you should join

Which BTEC level is it ?:cosbyhmm:
We're not breeding with mathows unlike your reer UK xalimos and judging by the way you guys talk and act your the dollar tree version of Jamicans, @AarHawd_7 is an example of s assimilating into Madows. People of all races even cadaans, Hispanics, asians etc are protesting if yall get bullied by mathows that's not our fault.
:ufdup:

We're not breeding with mathows unlike your reer UK xalimos and judging by the way you guys talk and act your the dollar tree version of Jamicans, @AarHawd_7 is an example of s assimilating into Madows. People of all races even cadaans, Hispanics, asians etc are protesting if yall get bullied by mathows that's not our fault.
:ufdup:

Look, i am my own person. Certainly, the protesters are very diverse.

Look, i am my own person. Certainly, the protesters are very diverse.
Cool, but what I don't get is how people are saying their "btec mathows" for protesting sxb. The whole city is protesting because that shit was dead wrong. Cops aren't gonna say:
"Abdi has a skinny nose and curly hair, let's not blow his brains out":draketf:

Trending