Somalis in minnesota PLEASE VOTE FOR ILHAN OMAR

Lol 90% of democrats are controlled by Jews, same as Republicans. 80% of bidens cabinet is Jewish
1723560868681.png

A small percentage are Somali. Every vote counts. I think it will be close
Hope Somalis do what’s in their best interest. The only time people matter to a politician is when it’s election time.

Btw I’m not a supporter of Ilhan @Sueeeeeee. Saw you put a positive reaction on this comment.

Last edited:
Hope Somalis do what’s in their best interest. The only time people matter to a politician is when it’s election time.

Btw I’m not a supporter of Ilhan @Sueeeeeee. Saw you put a positive reaction on this comment.
You don’t have to be a supporter at all. Also the prayer symbol isn’t me agreeing with your statement.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Inshallah she wins, I might not agree with all her views but seeing the racist caadans seethe for two more years will be worth it.

I’m seeing Arabs and Ethiopians wishing she loses. She has a lot of haters 😭

Arabs should focus on their upcoming extinction instead of being haters on twitter

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Trending

Latest posts