Somalis in the UK: The Need for Our Own Businesses

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
I'm not talking about interest, im talking about their achievements in stem and money and unity
You replied to thread about business.

Jews are not really centered in stem fields, they are more represented in finance and business and they are far more divided into religious, ethnic and political ideological lines. So they are not necessarily a bastion of unity.

You replied to thread about business.

Jews are not really centered in stem fields, they are more represented in finance and business and they are far more divided into religious, ethnic and political ideological lines. So they are not necessarily a bastion of unity.

over 50 percent who have won the nobel prize are jews

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I think it’s time for Somalis in the UK to step up and create community-centered businesses. We rely too much on others who don’t respect us yet profit from us, especially in timo jileecs that show racism while cashing in on our community.

Why aren’t we starting our own supermarkets, car washes, beauty shops, restaurants, tutoring centers, care homes, and disability services? There’s a significant need, especially for Somali kids with special needs like non-verbal autism.

Many Somali businesses are targeted at us but aren’t up to standard. Most Somali restaurants aren’t great, and even Damal, praised by many, is owned by an Asian. Our cafes could also be cleaner. I recently went to a popular tutoring center for Somali families, run by non-Somalis, where Somali aunties clean to get a small discount on tuition fees. It’s heartbreaking.

Plus, I see Somali boys in my area standing on street corners selling drugs, wasting their potential. Meanwhile, youth spend money from fraud on worthless things when it could be invested back into our community.

I’m a student looking to start a businesses I know it’s , but when I talk about it, I get looked at like I’m crazy but it’s completely possible.
Very inaccurate ,do you even live in uk?