Somalis love begging it to Eritreans on twitter...

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Wallahi this is true. Somalis always begging it off Eritreans on twitter and love repping "Horners" its mad cringe. No self respect whatsoever and it makes us looks pathetic :bell:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
u gotta be proud of ur brand and invest in it. I think it’s getting better tho, I’m noticing a lot of beautiful people repping the Somali flag. :)

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
u gotta be proud of ur brand and invest in it. I think it’s getting better tho, I’m noticing a lot of beautiful people repping the Somali flag. :)

Very true Jiron, we Somalis need to be more proud of our identity. The amount of Somalis on twitter with multiple unrelated flags in their bio is ridiculous, they all pretend to be something they are not and identify as "East African" and "Horner" like someone put a gun to their head to not say Somali :dead:

Wallahi this is true. Somalis always begging it off Eritreans on twitter and love repping "Horners" its mad cringe. No self respect whatsoever and it makes us looks pathetic :bell:
Have you seen Somali videos comment section on Youtube?? It's almost like Eritreans are begging us :heh:, and to be fair Eritrean flag with it's golden wreath and olive branch is just exquisite.
1590307565392.jpeg

Alla quruxda.:lawd:

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Somalis don't seem to understand how to balance things. They either extremely love a particular ethnic group or they hate them for no reason.

Apollo

VIP
Very true Jiron, we Somalis need to be more proud of our identity. The amount of Somalis on twitter with multiple unrelated flags in their bio is ridiculous, they all pretend to be something they are not and identify as "East African" and "Horner" like someone put a gun to their head to not say Somali :dead:

I once identified as an Ethiopian in real life because a homeless Somali (druggie) was asking for help/money. :browtf:

Warya if you're somali, you're the worst self-hating, Madow bootyclapping person i've ever met. You're an embarassment to somalis everywhere, you have absolutely no sharaf. Here you're talking about somalis having eriterian flags in their bios while you make threads sucking up for Madows everyday. Praising unknown west african groups and their history. While putting down somalis. I honestly doubt you're even somali, I bet you're a Madow pretending to be one or a somali bantu at best. More likely to be a real Madow. Keep hating dude, cushitic supremacy over bantu is undeniable.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why do you care how other Somalis portray themselves? Keep it moving rather than mentioning every anecdote and turning it into a thread. :kanyeshrug: You are a Niger-Congo phile yourself so if we catch you in a kinte cloth calling yourself Kofi that is equally as self-hating. Its the pot calling the kettle blacker.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

Yes brother, we have to realize that we are not better or worse than any group of people, once you respect urself, everyone will respect you. I have always been proud of who I am and will rep it no matter what and that will make people admire you. I worked with a brother who unfortunately distance himself from me and looked up to ajnabis, but ultimately they did not think much of him. I wish he understood that :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yes brother, we have to realize that we are not better or worse than any group of people, once you respect urself, everyone will respect you. I have always been proud of who I am and will rep it no matter what and that will make people admire you. I worked with a brother who unfortunately distance himself from me and looked up to ajnabis, but ultimately they did not think much of him. I wish he understood that :)
I still haven't forgotten you calling Somalis lamagoodle #NeverForget

Trending