Somalis love begging it to Eritreans on twitter...

Apollo

VIP
You can pick up af may may is no time, it's a beautiful dialect :)

It is impossible to self-learn Af-Maay in the West because there are no learning resources on it and Maay media is very scarce/limited. The only way to learn it is by living in Bay province.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Brother that was our style back then, I don't think it is a bad word. :)
Yeah you know before we brought our bad lamagoodle behaviour to the cities, your words you damn hater. I can't believe I thought you were a nice guy:)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yeah you know before we brought our bad lamagoodle behaviour to the cities, your words you damn hater. I can't believe I thought you were a nice guy:)

I think you took my words out of context sxb, how can I hate who I am? I was just defending our reer xamar brothers and sisters who are sometimes unfairly targeted here. :)

They're either doing it to get attention from peng Eritrean girls or simply to get more followers that way. It's not that deep and it's not only Somalis that were doing it.

:stopit:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think you took my words out of context sxb, how can I hate who I am? I was just defending our reer xamar brothers and sisters who are sometimes unfairly targeted here. :)
Yeah I don't see why this required calling us lamagoodles who brought bad behaviour to cities, what did I as a lamagoodle ever do to deserve that? :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yeah I don't see why this required calling us lamagoodles who brought bad behaviour to cities, what did I as a lamagoodle ever do to deserve that? :)

I am sorry that I have offended you sxb, that was not my intention. I think going forward I will put up a disclaimer when I try to joke around a little bit :)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
attention seeking they doing this to be more exotic and draw followers most of these are ciyaal suuq that found out about Eritrea 4 years ago. They don't want to claim somali/Somalia with their chest they would have either somaloa and another flag as their emoji or have multiple of other flags lol and even worse they say I'm a lander or marli because they're too ashame claim somali as if Somaliland and Somalia are two different countries to ajanabis

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
attention seeking they doing this to be more exotic and draw followers most of these are ciyaal suuq that found out about Eritrea 4 years ago. They don't want to claim somali/Somalia with their chest they would have either somaloa and another flag as their emoji or have multiple of other flags lol and even worse they say I'm a lander or marli because they're too ashame claim somali as if Somaliland and Somalia are two different countries to ajanabis

Good to see you again Sigmund, true vet on here. These Somalis will claim anything but what they truly are.

"East African" :mjlol:

"Horner" :mjlol:

Meanwhile Ethiopians and Eritreans are claiming their countries with their chest. :wow:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Good to see you again Sigmund, true vet on here. These Somalis will claim anything but what they truly are.

"East African" :mjlol:

"Horner" :mjlol:

Meanwhile Ethiopians and Eritreans are claiming their countries with their chest. :wow:
Eritreans and Ethiopians have pride and good for them. Is sad we somalis don't like seeing greater Somalia and would rather booty clap for nobodies but Somalia they are beyond repair akh they even said they would rather join forces with Ethiopia than Somalia as if we are different countries lol you see this mindset is why we will never prosper as people

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Eritreans and Ethiopians have pride and good for them. Is sad we somalis don't like seeing greater Somalia and would rather booty clap for nobodies but Somalia they are beyond repair akh they even said they would rather join forces with Ethiopia than Somalia as if we are different countries lol you see this mindset is why we will never prosper as people

Very true. You look at Eritreans and Ethiopians and they have things that unites them and gives them pride, which is the Eritrean war of Independence and the Batte of Adwa. Meanwhile with Somalis each bit of our history is under scrutiny, attacked and downplayed by Qabilists who don't want to give credit to a qabil they dislike. It is very sad.

They even give Ethiopians and Eritreans our FKD materials that we post on forums to use against us. This is what Somalis do, they hate each other so much they'll use ajnabi against each other.

Keo

VIP
I don't understand people that rep horners, could never be me. I only rep Somali. The ones that piss me off the most are the ones with Jamaican or Kenyan flag in their name or bio.

Trending

Latest posts