Somalis should be most sympathetic to the transgender

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is because Somalis are transracial. They believe they are Arabs trapped in a black man's body. They all claim Arab lineage somewhere at some point.

The transgender believe they are a man or woman trapped in a man or woman's body.

They both identify with the race and gender they are most comfortable with.

These two people are alike and should be sympathetic to one another. They have the same struggles

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are related to Arabs through Afro-Asiatic/Hamitic heritage. There's more genetic relatedness compared to Obongo Congo Blacks from West Africa.

Trans people don't have the chromosomes of the gender they claim. Hence, it's a lot more delusional and in no way comparable.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
On a sidenote, remember that gingers have souls guy that went viral?

He's apparently become a woman now

:dead:

This is because Somalis are transracial. They believe they are Arabs trapped in a black man's body. They all claim Arab lineage somewhere at some point.

The transgender believe they are a man or woman trapped in a man or woman's body.

They both identify with the race and gender they are most comfortable with.

These two people are alike and should be sympathetic to one another. They have the same struggles
Somalis have had thousand years old ties with the Arabs and the Arab world. We have a history that encompasses Arab, Berber and Moor. We have however had no relations to other Subsaharan African countries besides our fellow Cushites. The most influental Somalis have been Somali Arabs as they've spoken Arabic and travelled extensively to Arabia for trade and learning.

But don't confuse this as Arab bootyclapping. This is simply historical facts. We are Somali first and foremost

This is definitely going on donkey of the day thread

Nigga I'm in England in a few days. Let me pack your bags with you. I'm offering my moving services for free.

#Brexit

83cts4f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.