Somalis vs Eritreans in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe

I was surprised they said they are from Sweden. I thought they were from the hood in South Chicago. Is African American hood culture also having an effect on Somalis in Sweden?

I was surprised they said they are from Sweden. I thought they were from the hood in South Chicago. Is African American hood culture also having an effect on Somalis in Sweden?

What Issaq tribe are you?

Horta these es are Eritrean not SOMALI .... These girls are an embarrassment to their people coming on there with trampy clothes and nappy unbrushed timo Nacaala

Waraaya you know full and we'll they don't look somali they look black

Go get your eyes checked sxb I'm worried about you
:ileycry:

Wallahi my optometrist said I have the best vision he has ever seen in his many years of practice and he was Jewish.

I said they may have Somali roots and it makes sense since they border us

FYI: Somalis are black. If Eritreans are black, then of course Somalis are 100 fold.

Ghetto culture is taking over everywhere it's straight up nasty

These es are you average ratchets hoes who identify with black cuz it's cool and shit. Then they take that and base their identity around it.

Thank God these dumb ratchet es aren't Somali.
Think it might have been a parody at the start though :patrice:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can tell they were either xabashi or eritrean

These 2 seem to put on an act just for laughs

Wallahi my optometrist said I have the best vision he has ever seen in his many years of practice and he was Jewish.

Than your 'Jewish' guy lied to you.

Somalis have been practising eugenics for thousands of years through our tribal system... If we had mixed with these eritean or Ethiopians because their the same ppl it would be evident.

Let's not assume

FYI: Somalis are black. If Eritreans are black, then of course Somalis are 100 fold.

Black isn't even a proper scientific term to use to determine peoples origins... I refuse to label myself black

I am somali

But you knew exactly what I meant, when I referred to them as black as in not somali not one of us

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They're just kids man calm down they prolly think talking like that is cool,, they'll grow out of it

@AbdiJohnson could you care do define "black" as you view it? Is it ethnic, linguistic, geographic, ideological etc.
They're just kids man calm down they prolly think talking like that is cool,, they'll grow out of it
I greeted a Somali guy around my age a long while ago and he greeted me back by saying
"Yo my nigga how you doing cuz"

I live in Norway :damedamn:

Also had a habesh dude greet me the same way once too. It was just weird

@AbdiJohnson could you care do define "black" as you view it? Is it ethnic, linguistic, geographic, ideological etc.

I greeted a Somali guy around my age a long while ago and he greeted me back by saying
"Yo my nigga how you doing cuz"

I live in Norway :damedamn:

Also had a habesh dude greet me the same way once too. It was just weird
:dead::dead:

What's norway like? Are people racist?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:tacky:That was painful to watch, I couldn't get passed 2 minutes. Too much cringe, especially when their Swedish accent broke through for a moment. I'm still impressed at how well Scandinavians speak English. I feel bad for UK Somalis, lost out on a free language.

Status
Not open for further replies.