Somalis who hate Bashar Al Assad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
your argument is riddled with emotion and logical fallacies (like thinking someone is pro-isis because their not pro-assad). second, I was speaking about individual people not countries, america itself bombs nations left and right. third, theyre his soldiers, they wouldnt do something like that if he didnt like or approve of it. but keep telling yourself what you'd like to believe.

Ill agree with you on one thing, and thats that people should stop going there to fight because they are making it worse and just prolonging it. it should have been just a syrian affair from the beginning
I'm sure I can pick up some logical viewpoints from you considering you know what my standing with Allah is. You're argument was extremely logical especially the part where you said I "will be raised up with Allah's enemies." Yeah...whatever that's supposed to mean...Sounds like some extremist jargon to me.:mjpls:

Also, in regards to Assad approving of people prostrating to his images, perhaps even some of his soldiers, I'll just ask you a simple question.

Do you know what chain of command is? How absurd does it sound to think that the average soldier has any interactions with the president? If I was to join the army today, do you think I would know what Obama approves of or doesn't approve of? Assad cannot be held accountable for the actions of others.

If some Syrian citizens want to worship him, they can do that as Syria under Assad is a secular country where your religious freedoms are preserved.:kobeok:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
He is a murdering dictator, we somalis know enough about his kind, i hope he gets killed soon.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I'm sure I can pick up some logical viewpoints from you considering you know what my standing with Allah is. You're argument was extremely logical especially the part where you said I "will be raised up with Allah's enemies." Yeah...whatever that's supposed to mean...Sounds like some extremist jargon to me.:mjpls:

Also, in regards to Assad approving of people prostrating to his images, perhaps even some of his soldiers, I'll just ask you a simple question.

Do you know what chain of command is? How absurd does it sound to think that the average soldier has any interactions with the president? If I was to join the army today, do you think I would know what Obama approves of or doesn't approve of? Assad cannot be held accountable for the actions of others.

If some Syrian citizens want to worship him, they can do that as Syria under Assad is a secular country where your religious freedoms are preserved.:kobeok:
first of all, its not extremist jargon,its a well known fact, you will be with whoever you love/ally with in the next life. 2.) if us soldiers were prostrating to the president in large numbers, what idea would that give you about the U.S.? do you think soldiers arent in any way influenced by the rhetoric of a regime? Also the U.S. is not a good comparison because not all countries have the same system (think of hitler's soldiers their loyalty was to him, whereas in america it's to the nation not directly towards the president, get what i mean?) anyways walaal im sorry for jumping at you in the beginning or if you felt like i was making presumptions about your iman but you as a muslim really shouldnt be ok with certain stuff, you have to know where to draw the line sometimes. im out.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Those who hate Syria president just do it because of the propaganda that goes Shia this Shia that , designed by corrupt sunni dictators themselves to brainwash these yuts. Non are condemning him because he is dictator just religious motives even though Shia are Muslims too.

Status
Not open for further replies.