Somalis who marry outside their ethnic group

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Somalis do you know who marry others?

I think the percentage is higher than other ethnic groups who are predominantly Muslim and possibly even one of the highest in the entire world.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
In Toronto,I have seen a few here there they are not even a lot of intermarriages.I think people online and elsewhere over exaggerate.

I did notice one thing that Somalis who were married to whites were mostly women.Always some ugly ass revert but the Somali males who marry ajaanib marry Arabs,Pakis,Ethiopians and also some white.I have never seen a Somali male marrying or having a kid with Carribeans but Some Somali s have made some bastards with the blacks

Last edited:
I know a Somali who married a girl from Puerto Rico. Oh my. Oh my.

Coke bottle body and big booty. She is fine like Shakira. And she's so loyal. They're in their 30s now though. They were high school sweethearts.

So far I have seen:

Somali man with Native
Somali man with Puerto Rican
Somali woman with Jamaican
Somali man with Québécois
Somali man with white Canadian
Somali lady with Senegalese
Somali man with Vietnamese
Somali lady with Kurdish man
Somali lady with another Kurdish man

I also know of one Somali gay man with a white husband. The Somali looks like the submissive one in the marriage though. The white man is like 6'5 and 250 pounds and deezed and the Somali guy is some scrawny 5'8 and 150 pounds

Somalis are a pretty endogamous bunch of people. We tend to marry our own, contrary to what some on this forum would have you believe.

Are there some Somalis who choose to marry Ajnaabis? Sure. But they're extremely few in number and I doubt they register more than 5-10% of the general Somali diaspora population.

10% is too high. Gay Somalis are much more common than mixed ethnic marriages (10% of the population).

I'd say 2-5% of Somalis in the diaspora are in mixed marriages.

Most Somalis definently prefer to marry outside their community but Arabs, Pakistanis and other communities will not let their children marry outside their own community.

10% is too high. Gay Somalis are much more common than mixed ethnic marriages (10% of the population).

I'd say 2-5% of Somalis in the diaspora are in mixed marriages.

Most Somalis definently prefer to marry outside their community but Arabs, Pakistanis and other communities will not let their children marry outside their own community.

That's bullshit. I know plenty of Somali women who've been approached for marriage by eligible Muslim bachelors who were not Somali, yet these men were turned down for marriage simply because of the fact that they were foreigners. I've noticed the same thing in regards to Somali males.

Group exclusivity is something common to Somalis, and we're just as "racist" as the Pakistanis, Arabs, and other Muslim diaspora communities. We Somalis tend to stick to our own, hence why those Somalis who choose to marry Ajnaabis are well-noted and remembered.

That's bullshit. I know plenty of Somali women who've been approached for marriage by eligible Muslim bachelors who were not Somali, yet these men were turned down for marriage simply because of the fact that they were foreigners. I've noticed the same thing in regards to Somali males.

@Kaafiye and his wild imaginations.

Somalis would never reject a foreigner who comes to them for marriage. This is why we don't ask them for any dowry. Because Somalis are in a daze during this time. They work extra hard to make sure the marriage lasts when a foreigner is involved.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So far I have seen:

Somali man with Native
Somali man with Puerto Rican
Somali woman with Jamaican
Somali man with Québécois
Somali man with white Canadian
Somali lady with Senegalese
Somali man with Vietnamese
Somali lady with Kurdish man
Somali lady with another Kurdish man

I also know of one Somali gay man with a white husband. The Somali looks like the submissive one in the marriage though. The white man is like 6'5 and 250 pounds and deezed and the Somali guy is some scrawny 5'8 and 150 pounds
There seem to be a theme going on here:hehehe:

T

TibetanThug

I personally know like 6 half cast somalis dad somali just im my suburb. All of them mj too

:dead:

Contrary to online beliefs most ethnic groups regard somalis as "The most homogenous community in the world"

In regards to why wast majority of Somalis chose to marry their own race is specifically for social,cultural & political reasons.

It is very beneficial for us to stick together cuz it strengthens a community that can progress socially and economically.

Sad part tho is with the newly increasing western diaspora youth who reject their Somali identity (mostly women) there seems to be an increase of intermarriage happening. As i see it will have dire consequences for us in the long run if this becomes the norm.

Somalis have to stick together if they want to thrive as a race.

Q

Queen Carawelo

It's 2016 and we are still talking about Somali and ajnabi marriages. Smh.

What if I marry someone outside my race. what if I very attracted to a white or Arab or Paki, what I do know the acceptance will be hard ,Despite how much brotherly love to show to your fellow Muslim Brother you dare not mention about his sister for her hands in marriage. I don't think its discriminating I think they don't want the African blood mixed with theirs at all cost .This is why most Muslim from every other background will intermarriage but will draw a line with Blacks Somali or any other African countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.